Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part six

A couple days later, it's Ben's birthday you Rio and Marcus are heading to the park for Ben's birthday party that Annie is throwing for him, and you got to come clean to Beth, Annie and Ruby about you being pregnant with Rio's baby sometime today,

Rio is walking behind and Marcus who is holding your hand while you two walk through the park and to where Annie is hosting Ben's birthday party, he loves how you and Marcus are so close already and you teat and love him as your son already and Ma...

Rio is walking behind and Marcus who is holding your hand while you two walk through the park and to where Annie is hosting Ben's birthday party, he loves how you and Marcus are so close already and you teat and love him as your son already and Marcus loves you like his mom, so when you two come clean about the new Baby your already half way there and Marcus as always wanted a sibling and wanted to be a big brother so you two are giving him that finally so he is going to be over the moon. And Rio knows this. As you Rio is carry Ben's gift from you three for you as you hold Marcus hand and you three walk to the party where Annie is waiting with Beth and Ruby as Rio takes the gift to the gift table leaving you, alone with Annie, Beth and Ruby as you tell Marcus to go find Ben, Kenny, Emma, Danny, Jane, Sara and Herry as he nods his head and runs off to find them, as Rio sees Stan and they talk and Annie, new boyfriend Noah he is a cool guy so far.

Annie and Ruby are talking to you Beth hasn't said two words to you as you don't care, as Beth is looking over at Rio and you roll your eyes, as Rio comes over and grabs your hand and pulls you away from the lady's "can we tell them the news now? As you look at him "really you want to tell them right now ? As he nods his head at you "oh yeah I want to see Marcus face when you tell him he is getting a sibling and Beth's face I bet it will drop she will have to go get Botox" as you slap his chest "Christopher Lopez" as he smiles at you "pretty please can we tell them now before Ben's party starts" as you nod your head at him and he smiles big and you two walk back over to the girls and he goes to get the kids then the guys. As Annie looks at you and you says "it's Ben's birthday party but Rio and I have some News we want to tell everyone before the party starts" as Annie nods her head and and Rio and all the kids and guys come back, Rio and Marcus come stand by you and Rio grabs your hand and you smile at him and then look at Marcus then look at Ben "Ben it's your birthday Honey and before your party starts I got some news I would like to share with you all well me and Rio, I'm pregnant, so Marcus you are getting a sibling, plus I'm moving you and daddy, when move out Annie and Ben you two can move in my apartment permanently, it's paid for already all you have to pay is power, water and TV and internet food, the neighborhood is safer closer to Ben's school and Annie's new job" as Ben and Annie smile's big and comes over and hugs you for this opportunity, you have always been there for them helping them when you can and never ask for anything in return unlike Beth. As Annie can't believe your pregnant and Ben is super excited for another cousin this time with you. As Marcus hugs you and says "Baby Brother or Sister Mamà Natasha, oh my god yay" as you smile at him. As Rio winks at you and Ruby and Stan come over and hugs you and Ruby kisses your forehead lighty. As Beth grabs Jane and takes her to the sandbox as you know she is upset but you don't care, as all the other kids congrats you and Rio on their future cousin, Sara and Herry do the same thing, Beth and Jane are the only ones who didn't say anything but Jane Waves at you as you smile at her and throw her a kiss, as Rio pulls you to a table and you two seat down and he calls his mom and he tells her the good news about her getting another grandchild in a few months time over the phone with him and you this time and she is super excited and can't wait to get home and throw you a baby shower in a couple months time.

Rio gets off the phone with his mom who is having a good time in Florida, as he slides his phone in his pocket and pulls you on his lap, Marcus is beyond happy thanks to you telling him he is getting a sibling and we are making him a big brother, so thinking you Mamà" as you turn your head and look at him "it takes two to make a baby Papà" as he nods his head at you and he leans up and kisses your lips lightly,  after you pull apart and watch Marcus play with Kenny, Danny, Ben and Herry as he wraps his arm around you as he says" Ben's birthday next year, our new baby will be here with us celebrating" as you nod your head at him. The party goes well Beth comes back with Jane then Dean shows up for some reason Ruby and Annie both pulled you aside and you three are guessing Beth invited him to try and get a rise out of Rio but Rio could careless about Dean, he only cares about Marcus, his mom, you, Baby Bean and his Business.

To be continued in a few days days... Next part... Fast forward learn the gender of your baby. Moving in with Rio and Marcus!!!!  Four more parts!!!!