Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part eight

He slowly removes your panties and bra leaving you completely naked, then you seat up and help him out of his clothes leaving him complete naked as he smirks at you as he pushes you back on your back and kisses your inner thigh as he connects the Walkman to sound system in your guys room and he finds Fooled Around And Fell In Love as he moves closer to your core as you bite your bottom lip, as he looks up and smirks "it's already working I see" as he kisses closer and he takes a deep inhale and he smells you "oh shit princess your wet too, you smell delicious, I can't wait to taste you" as you look down at him and he gets to your core and kissee your lips lightly as you throw your head back and moan he leaves butterfly kisses on your lips as you grip the covers as he smiles and his hands grabs your boobs and he squeezes them lightly.

As he continues to move up your body, kisses your belly then boobs, licking them lightly then sucking on them then he moves up to your neck then your lips, as he presses his forehead against yours "princess you ready? As you bite you bottom lip again and shake your head "yes Star-Lord" as he slides his fingers onto your core as you moan out and he feels you tight up around him, "oh shit princess beg for it" as you grip the sheets as you bite your bottom lip, "please Peter more" as he smirks and pushes fingers into you hitting your g-spot as you roll your hips and he slides his fingers all the way into your core as he licks his lips "shit princess" as you tight up around his fingers as he pulls them out and looks them over and smirks before being them to his lips and licking them clean "oh damn Princess you taste so damn good" as he moves up your body and holds your hips down, as he smirks and kisses you passionately, "I'm going to make love to you so good princess" as you smile at him as he grabs a condom from the side table and slides it on his cock before he slides himself into your core. As you feel pain at first but he keeps kissing your lips until you the pain turns to pleasure as he feels you start to move your hips letting him to start to move, you want more you want harder, deeper and faster as he smirks, gripping your hips and he thrusters into your core making you feel him complete making you take him complete, as he slides in and out of you as you moan out. He bends over and sucks on your neck lightly leaving his mark, "oh shit Peter omg yes don't stop right there" as he smirks and pulls back and looks you in the eyes "I told you, you would be begging for it and shit you are, your dripping wet, coating my cock, I'm in heaven princess, I could died right now and die a happy man" as you smile at him and he kisses your lips and he continues to pounces into your core, you tight up and your about to climax because your body starts to shake and your eyes start to roll back in your Head as he bites down on your neckline leaving a deep mark as you climax on his cock and he feels it and he pushes inside you and cums inside the condom then pulls out and lays his head against yours and removes the condom and throws it away laying down on the bed pulling you against his chest and you two catch your guys breath and go to sleep in each other's arms. He can't believe you two just made love, he knows over time, it will get better and you two will do more things together more freaky things get more experience together and he can't wait but tonight was something special because it was a first for both of you and it was together.

He holds you close to his chest all night long, next morning he is up first and getting ready to go help rocket pack up camp,

He leans over and kisses your lips "princess wake up, I'm going to go help Rocket with packing up camp, get dressed and meet us out there, we will have breakfast then we are heading back out" as you nod your at him as you kisses his lips and run y...

He leans over and kisses your lips "princess wake up, I'm going to go help Rocket with packing up camp, get dressed and meet us out there, we will have breakfast then we are heading back out" as you nod your at him as you kisses his lips and run your hands through his hair as he smirks "don't start I got to help rocket, but I promise we can play later on" as you giggle and he pulls back and winks at you "your going to take a ride later on" as you smile at him as he grabs his trench coat and heads out to meet Rocket. As you stretch then get out of bed and get dress for the day,

You braid your hair back then you head outside for breakfast with everyone then everyone can pack up and we can head back into space

You braid your hair back then you head outside for breakfast with everyone then everyone can pack up and we can head back into space. As Ming, Gamora and Nebula are at the table and you join them, Drax, Groot Rocket and Peter are packing up the camp before going you guys for breakfast. Ming smiles at you and sense something different In you, as Gamora says "did you and Peter have intercourse" as you turn red and Nebula laughs "Gamora shit that isn't your business" as stay red, Ming Says "intercourse is a beautiful thing between two people who love each other" as you shake your head and Nebula laughs and pats your shoulder. A couple minutes go by and the guys have finished the packing up and have joined you for breakfast as Peter seats down next to you and wraps his arm around you and kisses your forehead lighty, he sees your face is red "princess what's wrong? As you turn and look at him and mumble to him "Ming and Gamora just made some comments about intercourse and our sex life, and Nebula stood up for me" as he smiles and kisses your cheek and then turns and look at Nebula before sending her and nod, as she nods her head at him. As he mumbles against your forehead "our sex life isn't no one's concern but ours but let them talk princess, but I rock your world and you rock my and that's all matter" as you giggle and you all eat breakfast together.

To be continued two more parts!!!!!