Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot Part Three

The next morning you are up before Max and all the kids, Your sister called and said her and AJ will be by to pick up the kids in about 2 hours as you don't say anything but alright see you in a bit as you start making breakfast for all of you, your going to make Eggs Bacon and Pancakes you grab the orange juice and start making coffee, Max comes in the kitchen a few minutes later and walks over to you wrapping his arms around your waist and smiles "morning Mamà" as you lean into his chest and arms "morning Papà" he smiles and sees you cooking breakfast for you all "Mamà you need help? As you shake your head "nah just grab you a cup of coffee, and when I get done with the eggs can you go wake up the kids, AJ and Abigail will be here to get their ragrats in about two hours, I was thinking about calling Demi and see if she wants to come over for dinner tonight with Michael" as Max nods his head at you "yeah that's fine Mamà, call her later on and see if her and Michael want to come over for dinner tonight, I can grill again, we will just have to go to the store and get something to grill" as you smile at him.

He grabs his coffee and then goes upstairs and gets the kids up for breakfast, they come downstairs, Beaux and Maximus come over and hugs your waist "Morning Mommy Remi, as you smile and turn around and say "morning my boys, you want chocolate chip pancakes? As they nod their heads. Then they head to the table with Max, Willow, Ranger and Bodhi go seat down with Max and the boys as you finish cooking breakfast as you bring everyone a plate, Max grabs you and pulls you on his lap "thank you for breakfast Mamà" as you smile big at him and he pulls you into a kiss. As you giggle at him, then you get up off his lap and go upstairs you need to get Willow, Ranger and Bodhi's stuff ready to go when AJ and Abigail come get them in a little bit. You then go change into your normal clothes for Today, your hair,

 You then go change into your normal clothes for Today, your hair,

As you come back downstairs and join them in the kitchen, as Max looks up and smiles at you as he pulls you back on his lap

As you come back downstairs and join them in the kitchen, as Max looks up and smiles at you as he pulls you back on his lap. And holds you against his chest his one arm around your belly, as you let Willow, Ranger and Bodhi their parents will be here in a little bit so after they head they need to go change into the clothes you laid out for them in the guest rooms, and you got their bags packed, as they nod their heads, Beaux and Maximus say "mommy Remi can we go to the park after Uncle AJ and Auntie Abigail come get Willow, Ranger and Bodhi" as you nod your head at them "sure boys" as everyone finishes up eating, Willow, Ranger and Bodhi go upstairs and get ready for AJ and Abigail to come get them, you get off Max's lap as he goes upstairs with Beaux and Maximus, to get them dressed and then he will send them downstairs with you and he will get dress himself. You clean up the plates and put them in dishwasher. You clean up the mess, and go into the living-room seating on the couch turning the tv on and finds the news, a few minutes go by and Willow, Ranger and Bodhi come down and join you in the living-room on the floor, Beaux and Maximus come down soon after and crawls on the couch with you, Max comes down soon after that and joins you and the boys on the couch. After a few minutes of news you change the channel and finds a cartoon for the kids. Max pulls you against his chest and he whispers in your ear "You and Demi need to talk about the baby thing tonight, I  want my wife pregnant before the end of the year if possible" as you turn your head and look at him "you want me pregnant by the end of the year, I think that can be arranged" as he smiles and kisses your lips, "if Demi doesn't want to get pregnant for a couple years we can have one sooner then later and then when she wants to try with Michael we can add another one to our clan" as he nods his head at you, his hand is on your belly and he smiles.

To be continued!