Rip Wheeler and his Fiance Ashley Dutton

This will be a six part story!!!!

You are John Dutton youngest daughter, your older Brother Lee was your hero since you can remember, that was until your twin older brother Kayce went off and joined the army and serviced and protected our country. Your oldest sister Beth has been a mother figure to you since your guys mom Evelyn died when you and Kayce where 8 years old. You two with Beth went riding horses with your mom and one thing lead to another and mom's horse fall on top of her, you and Kayce didn't leave her side you both try to save her but you couldn't, your dad arrive just as she passed on. Beth blamed herself for mom's died and that's why she looked after you and Kayce. You have an adopted brother Jamie who your mom and dad adopted from a friend of your mom's when Jamie was a few months old his mom died by his dad's hand but before she died she made mom and dad sign the papers to adopt Jamie as their own son which they did Jamie is a few months older then Beth, his real dad went to jail and had been there for a long time but got out about 6 months before Lee passed on, It goes Lee, Jamie, Beth then Kayce and you. When you where 13 your dad started helping people who had troubling pasts that's how you meet Rip Wheeler he was 15 at the time and you two become friends. Over the years your friendship turned into more.

Over time there was ups and downs between you two, Beth even got involved, but last year when Lee passed away because he was protecting the farm from a bad group after he made sure you and Beth had got somewhere safe, Rip asked you to marry him, in his mind when he find Lee with your dad dead he couldn't think straight, and Lee had beat the shit out of Rip the day before for breaking your heart. You lost your big brother to enemies of the farm, your other older brother Jamie had turned his back on the family that had raised him to the man he has become and is siding with the piece of shits who hasn't done nothing for him, Beth has moved back to the farm, Kayce is married with a son and you well you are broken but Rip is fixing you one day a time. He knows you miss Lee everyday but he promised to be by your side no matter what, he has been your rock and you love him. Your dad is happy you and Rip are getting married, Beth with your help got Jamie's name off everything from land to the businesses that we run. He isn't a Dutton no more, Rip is Foreman, you went to school and got your veterinarian license, plus your a medic so you work on the animals and the workers. Today you are giving everyone shots, you just got done with your dad and Beth, as for Kayce, Monica and Tate will come by later and get theirs. You are going down the ranks, so Rip is up next, you use your walkie talkie and ask for him to come to your office, he walkies back he is on his way there, your dad just told him he is up first for the shots,

 You are going down the ranks, so Rip is up next, you use your walkie talkie and ask for him to come to your office, he walkies back he is on his way there, your dad just told him he is up first for the shots,

A few minutes later Rip comes in your cabin, which is your office

A few minutes later Rip comes in your cabin, which is your office. He smiles "hi beautiful lady" as you smile and point to the table "hi handsome, roll your sleeve up on your left arm" as he smirks and walks over to the table and seats down, he can't roll his sleeves up so he takes his shirt off, as you turn around with the shot in hand "you and your arms Wheeler" as he smirks and says "can I have a kiss before you stick me? As you smile and lean over and kiss his lips lightly but with passion, his right hand goes to your ass and he squeezes it. As you pull back and stick him with the shot, he says "shit beautiful, that hurts like hell" as you shake your head then kisses him again on the lips with tongue then you pull back after a few minutes he puts his shirt back on and you say "I need Lloyd plus the rest in order of how they where hired handsome" as he smirks and says "I'll send Lloyd plus Colby, then Ryan and Walker, Jimmy and Teeter and so on" as you smile at him "thanks handsome, I'll see you later on" as he smiles at you "yep later beautiful" as he leaves and goes to get the others then sends them up to you for their shots.

You get through with Lloyd, Colby, Ryan then Walker, then finally Jimmy and Teeter, Travis your sister Beth's husband they got married two years ago when he returned to the farm, he used to work here when he was younger him and Beth dated back then he went off and serviced his country just like Kayce and came back three years ago and two years ago came back here and, 4 months later they got engaged and was married 7 months later. Beth can't have kids natural so her and Travis adopted a troubled child named Carter he is a sweetheart and your happy Beth and Travis adopted him. Your dad likes Carter also it brings memories of when Rip came to the farm, Carter is almost a spitting image of Rip, Carter is a year younger then Rip when he came here rip being 15 Carter is 14, your dad wants more grandchildren, he knows Beth can't have them normal but adopting is just as great, Kayce and Monica will have more down the road, you and Rip will give him the most Because you are the youngest and he knows Rip has it in him. You want children with Rip Wheeler but not until you two are married which happens next year. Yes you two are getting married next year.

To be continued!!!