Chris Pratt & His Best Friend/Babysitter Nicole Dockery final part

Fast forward again, you are back on-line college classes Tuesday and Thursday, your dad visit and Chris asked his permission to marry you down the road, Chris has been thinking about your life together since you two got together 6 months ago, he wants it all with you, he wants you to be his last everything from getting married again to having more kids to growing old together, as Chris is in New York City meeting with his agent about his part in Thor: Love and Thunder, you are back home, you are on your laptop working on one of your classes, when Chris calls in on your phone and you answer it, "hi my handsome superhero, how is New York City? As he smiles and says "it's good everything is set for my parts in the movie, I'm at the airport I'm about to get on the jet and head home, how is classes going? As you smile "MMM good I'm about to start my last one for the day, I got the other two already done, do you need me to come get you from the airport? As he shakes his head like you can see it "nah I left my SUV at the landing strip, so just finish up your classes for today, it being Thursday that means we got the rest of the week and weekend to ourselves huh? As you laugh "yep I'll see you when you get home,I love you Chris" as he smiles into the phone "I love you too Nicole" as you two hang up And you sign into your three class for the day.

He arrives back home about 45 minutes after you finish up your last class of the day, as he comes in to find you seating on the couch watching the first part of Jurassic World, as you are in one of his shirts with a pair of leggings, as he smirks and comes around the back of the couch and kisses your neck "I love when you wear my shirt's" as you giggle "Chris" as he smiles at you "yes my beautiful butterfly" as you pull him over the couch and makes him lay down on his back as you straddle him, his hands go to your hips. "You miss me? As you smile and lean down and kisses his lips running his hands up and under his shirt, He loves when you two are alone like this, yes you two have been intimate with each other, it happen the first week you two didn't have Jack and Lyla which was right after you two got together so that next weekend you two did everything even the big moment together for you at least, you moved into his room about three months into your guys relationship, Anna is dropping jack off tomorrow evening same with Katherine dropping Lyla off too, Chris relationship with Katherine has got better they are doing better as co-parenting for Lyla, Katherine is still seeing Brandon, Anna is see this guy name Michael really Nice guy. You two are making out on the couch, when his phone rings and it's his mom as he answers it "yeah mom what's up? As his mom says "your going to ask Nicole to marry you, her dad said you asked for permission, when are going to do it? As he knows you heard some of that as you smile at him " soon mom, I promise when I ask I'll call you, as his mom smiles and says "better son because if I have to find out from her father again I'll be mad" as Chris promise to let her know as they talk then hang up as he smiles "yes I asked your dad his permission to marry you down the road, there is no rush" as you can't believe he already asked your dad for his permission to marry you down the road, I mean your dad was here what 2 months ago, yes you only got a few weeks left in this semester then you got two more semesters with two classes each time. as you run your hands under his shirt more "you don't have to ask me to marry you because you already know the answer, yes a million times over, i love you so damn much Chris I want to be your wife in the future" as Chris smiles "I'm going to ask you and it's going to be so damn romantic bank on it" as you smile when he lays you down on the couch and your two get comfortable in each other's arms as you two watch the rest of the movie.

Fast forward, you pass all your classes and you graduate, you are a certified creative writer, takes a picture of you on your day graduation and posts it to IG feed "my beautiful butterfly (Nicole Dockery) just graduate with honors from college, she is an writer, isn't she beautiful in her cap and gown, I'm truly a blessed man", then he has a picture of you two with Jack and Lyla from early today, and he says "second picture was from early today before the ceremony, both my kids love my girl and they are very proud of her just like I'm, she is going to do so many wonderful things in the world I just know it" then he surprises you and after your graduation ceremony he asks you to marry him, so the last picture he says "I ask her to marry me and said yes, she is my everything besides my kids, and I can't wait to marry my best friend in the future, today has truly been amazing day for us. I'm truly blessed and I love my life right now, got my kids and my finance, everything happens for a reason and this is my future. ChrislovesNicole! Chris know you will continue to babysitter the kids plus work on your writing but in the near future you two got a wedding to plan and he can't wait for that, it's another step in your guys relationship. Then down the road add some more babies to the Pratt Clan is in the books too, Riley Rae Pratt and Andrew "Andy" Jason Pratt are just a thought right now but sooner then later they will be growing in your belly and then be here with you all and he can't wait for that either.

That it for this one.....next will be Joshua Faraday!!!!