Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Best Friend Ashley Smith/Shasta part nine

After breakfast you all got back on the ship and head back into space, Peter is piloting the ship, you are co-pilot, Rocket is working on some weapons, Groot is helping Rocket Drax is hanging out with Ming in the Rac Room, Gamora is talking to Loki, and Nebula is in her and Gamora room reading a book, you got the Walkman connected to the ship's sound system and "Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) is playing". As he flys and you watch the screens for Yondu, as you have your tablet and you check something and Gamora comes up and says "Loki asked if we would make a trip to earth at the end of next month? As pull up the calendar on the tablet and you put it down in big letters go to earth, as she smiles and she goes back out and lets Loki know it's a go ahead, as Peter smiles and says "it will be the first time we are back on earth since we got kidnapped at 10 and we are 29
So 19 years" as you smile at him "It will be alright Peter we got taken together and we are going back together, no matter happen as long as we are together we can overcome anything" as he smiles and grabs your hand and brings it to his lips and kisses it lightly "true that princess"

As Peter continues to fly towards Jericho, Peter looks over at you and sees you looking at the tablet and smiles "when we get to Jericho call Nova about Yondu and then we will set up trap for him" as you nod your head at him "already on it cap, I sent Del a anonymous email and said meet us tomorrow evening in Jericho in the middle of the bizarre we have some information about Yondu Udonta" as he smiles at you "your so smart" as he winks at you, when we meet up with Del and we get the deal on that side finalized we will call Yondu and let him know we been in jail and just got out and we got the orb, let him think we still have it and we want to meet up to trade it, for some gas and just a little bit of coins nothing to big, he arrives del and Nova takes him and bad guys away, we get our rap sheets cleaned and we get a very nice reward too and we don't have to deal with Yondu for a very long time it's a win/win situation especially for us" as you laugh. As Rocket comes up and checks on you two as you smile at him "we are alright homie" as he smiles at you "cool beans Sissy" as he goes back to the gear room with Groot to finish up the new gear, as Peter smiles "I like the new nickname for Rocket homie is cool" as you giggle "I think so, little homie would be better through" as he laughs "yeah for sure" as you change the song to "Escape (The Piña Colada song) as he smiles as begins to sing the song as move with the music as he smirks as he continues to sing and watch from the corner of his eye as he flys the ship, he loves the way you move. As Groot comes up and lets you two know Rocket is about to come up and take over piloting the rest of the way, as Peter nods his head and Groot smiles at you as you change the song and you find the one Groot likes, "Spirit in the sky" as Groot starts to dance as you laugh and you clap your hands "oh yeah get it Groot" as he smile at you and grabs your hand and makes you dance with him and he can dance he has some moves, for a tree as Rocket comes up and see this and smiles at family as he releases Peter and you from flying as him and Groot with finish the trip to Jericho as you and Groot finish your dance and Peter catches you as Groot spins you to Peter as Peter dips you and the song changes and "Cherry Bomb" comes on, and Peter and you head towards your guys room for some alone time because tomorrow in Jericho it's going to be a very long day, you got to meet with Del and discuss some things about Yondu and if it goes well then you will have to meet up with Yondu and hopefully put him behind bars for a very long time. You need to stay positive then next month you all are heading to earth for Gamora to spend time with Loki and it's the first time you and Peter are going to be back in 19 years it's crazy but as long as you two are together nothing can go wrong. He is definitely your protector and your his princess.

As you two make it to your room and you strip down to your bra and panties and crawl into bed as he joins you after he strip down to his boxer shorts, he pulls you against his chest and rubs his fingers over your back, as he kisses your forehead "I love you Ashley Nicole Smith so much" as you look at him "I love you Peter Jason Quill  too" as his hand goes down to your ass and he squeeze it lightly, "maybe when we are down there we can find something about our dads, our moms never did tell us anything, we got our moms names, plus our birth certificate, what do you think, it wouldn't hurt right, we could ask Tony Stark to help right? As you nod your head "Yeah we can look into it, maybe Tony could do a DNA test and see if he could find anything on our father's" as he nods his head "exactly, it wouldn't hurt to just see if we could find anything on them right, if we find anything we don't have to go any further but it would be nice to know a name at least" as you nod your head agreeing with him. As you two get comfortable in each other's arms and fall sleep together.  You two sleep in each other's arms all night long, next morning you two are up and everyone is getting ready to go to the bizarre at Jericho. Rocket got you all there late last night and today is going to be a busy day but you got faith it's going to turn out good. You hope by the end of it Yondu will be behind bars and you and the other guardians will have clean rap sheets. Peter and you are going to meet Del alone and discuss the deal, why the other's go shopping for supplies or stay on the ship.

To be continued... Next part is the last part... There will be a sequel in the future!!!