Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Girlfriend Ashley Smith/Shasta part 4

Two more parts!!!

Peter is being held by his dad, Drax, Gamora and Ming are in cells, so you send Rocket and Groot to get them, as you and Nebula go after Peter, he is looking down on the ground as you smile and scream to him "Peter Jason Quill" as he looks up and sees you in a pair of his Rocket Boots, with the mask on as he smiles at you,

As you make him hold his hands up above his head and you shot the handcuffs off then you throw him his guns, as he grabs it, as you land next to him as he pulls you against his chest "Ashley Nicole Smith are you and the bean alright? As you smile ...

As you make him hold his hands up above his head and you shot the handcuffs off then you throw him his guns, as he grabs it, as you land next to him as he pulls you against his chest "Ashley Nicole Smith are you and the bean alright? As you smile at him "yes peter we are fine, we need to stop your dad now" as he nods his head and he starts shotting at his dad and it doesn't take long before Ego falls to the ground and Peter goes to finish it, as he steps on his dad's hand the good one and says "you killed my mom and Ashley's too, now I'm putting you down with something you taught me" as he uses his mind to dry his dad from the inside out as you grab his hand and he feels a new power, so he kills his dad fast, he looks at you after he kills his dad, "team work, my princess" As you smile at him and he pulls you into a kiss, then you all leave, Peter's dad's helper is dead too and you all leave the plant, in one piece, you get back on the ship and head back to space. As you two are in your room, he has you on the bed and he is kisses your lips lightly as he rubs your belly, "touching you give me more powers" as you smile at him "I think my dad was right I got super powers, I felt something was off with you and I guess the baby just makes the powers more stronger" as he smiles at you "well when you touch me I just killed my dad I was going to make it painful but you touching me I felt something new I think it was the baby" as you smile at him and he lays down on his back then pulls you on top of him, he rubs your back and you two get comfortable in each other's arms, he loves this feeling, you and the baby are his family and he isn't losing you two for nothing if he can help it.

A couple hours later he is up and in the cockpit with Rocket, as you sleep for a little bit longer then you get up and head to the kitchen for something to eat, Groot is there as you hand him some candy then you grab the peanut butter jelly and bread your going to make yourself a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich. As Peter comes in and smiles when he sees you In your space boots, shorts and a oversized shirt, he walks over and wrap's his arms around you as you smile and learn against his chest, as your tablet goes off, it's a new message from your dad, he lets you know your about your powers, you can feel emotions especially for the ones you love, Peter being one that's why you felt him being hurt by his dad, and with the baby it's stronger they are like 10 times more in touch with you, as you look at Peter who made himself a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich and you two go seat down at the table And he smiles "so you do have powers, and I'm half god, i told you, the baby it was going to be special, And I'm right" as you shake your head agreeing with him. As you two eat your sandwiches then you go back to the bedroom, you need a shower as Peter is talking to Drax as you go shower, changing into a long sleeve shirt, shorts and your space boots as you brush your hair then you come out and go to the rec room, as Groot is there and you play a game with him, as Peter joins Rocket In the cockpit as you grab a book and seat down, Groot comes over and smiles at you as you let him look at the pictures, you are looking forward for the next two weeks, you are up in space then you will be heading back to New York City for a few days, fast forward a couple more weeks, you are in New York City again, Peter is out with Tony as you are on the phone with Your dad, and tomorrow you are going to Piper's obgyn to see your little Bean, Peter says it's a boy so Peter Jason Quill Jr, you feel it's a girl so Meredith Jane Quill, Peter knows you got a few more weeks before you learn the gender but he is saying boy and your saying girl but truth be told he doesn't care as long as he or she are healthy.

After your phone call with your dad ends you go into the living-room to see Piper with Ming who is getting her hair cut, and Drax smiles at his lady as you seat down next to him as Groot comes over seats down next to you both as you smile at him "hi Groot" as he smiles and says "I am Groot" as you giggle as Ming finishes getting her hair cut as Drax gets up and kisses Ming who I have to say looks amazing with short hair. As piper smiles she loves helping people and to help Ming start to feel more like herself, as piper walks over to you and smiles and seats down next to you, as Groot gets up and goes to find Rocket, who is with Thor. As you lean into Piper's side and she rubs your back lightly "oh little mama are you alright? As you smile at her and nod your head at her "baby bean is started to move around more now and I'm tired" as she smiles at you "oh yeah your in your what now 3 month now? As you shake your head and she smiles "your tired normally Through your 3 to 4 months, until you find out what your having" as you smile and Peter comes in with Tony and he looks like he had a good day with Tony and Morgan, Tony and Piper's son who is 9 years old. As you are seating on the couch and Piper is rubbing your back as Morgan smiles and says "dad is auntie Ashley alright? As Peter turns and looks at you then he says to Morgan "yeah she is fine buddy I think the baby is making her tired so your mom is helping her relax" as Tony takes Morgan to his room and Peter comes over to you and Piper and lets Piper go and he seats down with you pulling you to his chest and rubs your back then your belly as the baby calm down.

To be continued