Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell part 3

You finally resolved your in front of your house, As you turn to look at Bradley who is smiling at you "what you thinking about darling? As you smile at him "you Bradley Bradshaw" as he smirks "what exactly are you thinking about me Shasta Mitchell, do tell? As you smile and says "that's for me to know and you to find out when the time is right, goodnight Bradley, I guess since my dad has my car you can pick me up here tomorrow morning around 11:30? As he smirks and nods his head. You then get out of the bronco and head to your door. He starts it up and waits for you to open the front door and get through the door frame before he backs out and heads to the base.

Next morning you are up and you are making you some toast for breakfast, then you you get ready for the day especially your lunch with Bradley,

your hair is pulled back into a ponytail, you then go on your front porch and drink your coffee. your dad calls you and let's you know he will bring your car back to your house and put it in the garage before your shift tonight at the bar, as you giggle and thank him, "dad you need to think about getting a family car, you can keep your motorcycle, but if Penny is busy and I am not around and you need a vehicle, you will have one" as he says "I know and I'm planning on going car looking next weekend with Penny" as you smile and say "alright Dad I got to finish getting ready for my lunch date with Bradley, and I appreciate you working on your relationship with him and we will also work on ours down the road, love you" as he smiles into the phone "I love you too babygirl, and I want to fix the situation between me and Bradley and me and you, have fun and I'll see you later on tonight at The Hard Deck" as you agree to it and then hang up and finish up your coffee then go inside and finish getting ready for your lunch date with Bradley.

A few hours later you are doing your touch ups and you grab your bag, your phone and your keys, and you head outside to the porch and wait for Bradley to arrive, a few minutes later you see the blue bronco coming down the street, he parks in your driveway and smirks at you "Mitchell you ready? As you smile at him "yes Bradshaw I'm ready" as you walk down your porch and towards his bronco, he opens the passenger side door for you as you smirk and crawl in, his eyes scan your body from your hair to your legs, he smirks "you look good" as you smile and look at him he is in blue jeans shorts, tennis shoes a white tank top and over it one of his Hawaii shirts, his hair pushed back and his sunglasses are in on his eyes. As you smirk "you look good too Bradley" as he laughs and backs out of your driveway "your dad going to bring your car back before your shift tonight or do I need to drop you off? As you smile "he is meant to drop it off before I got to be at the bar for my shift which starts at 8 so I got to be there at 7 to setup so I'm thinking he will bring it by around 6 so I can drop him off at his and Penny's house on my way to work" as he laughs and he drives towards the restaurant. A few minutes later you two are pulling into the parking lot, he finds a parking spot then he gets out and comes around and opens your door for you as you smile and get out, he closes the door behind you and then catches up with you, his hand goes to grab yours as you look at his hand as he grabs yours and intertwines your guys fingers together he says "thank you for coming out with me today, I'm happy you agreed to try and fix our relationship" as you smile at him and say "it's all good I'm happy we are doing this too" you two get inside the restaurant and the hostess seats you two at a table, the waitress comes over and gets your drinks, as you two look over the menu. you decide on what you want, as you place your menu down and the waitress comes back with your drinks and Bradley smirks and tells her what he wants "a double bacon burger all the way with fries as you get grilled chicken sandwich all the way with fries, as she writes it down and goes to put it in. Bradley smiles at you "tomorrow we are going to be at the beach, your dad said we got to work on our team work skills, so he wants us to play touch football, do you got any jobs? As you smile at him "yeah I got a birthday shoot for twin girls who are turning 1 in two weeks" then I work at the bar tomorrow night from 9 to close" as he smirks and says "I remember when we where in school your photos where amazing now your a professional they got to be 100 percent better" as you smile at him "I would like to show my work sometime Bradley" as he smiles and says "I would like to see them soon" as you smile and he grabs your hand and pulls it over the table and holds it in his hand "do you still write too? As you smile at him "yeah I do i got degrees in journalism, photographer, web design and computers and business" as he smirks "damn girl you begin a multitasker" as you smile "I need it all to do what I do, the business and computers help at the bar, journalism photographer and web design help with my business plus the computers and business so it all works together" as he nods his head. You two talk and wait on your food to arrive at the table by your waitress.

To be continued!!!