Rip Wheeler and his Fiance Ashley Dutton final part 1/3

Two more parts!!

Later on after you finish up your work, you are in the Foreman's cabin cooking dinner for you and Rip Tonight, and there is a knock on the door as you turn the stove down and go see who it is, you are completely shocked when you see Jamie standing there looking around making sure no one saw him, as you open the door "yes Jamie, I guess you got my note, I want answers from you then you can leave and don't come back you don't want to be a Dutton then you aren't going to be one" as he nods his head and he lets you know everything as you shake your head "Jamie dad treated you like his own son and you made it hard on yourself, Lee Beth Kayce and me loved you as our sibling but you didn't feel the same way, but I'm guessing you feel loved by your real family? As he looks up at you "yes I feel love like I didn't in this family Ashley, so last year you only lost one brother in Lee, I wasn't your brother I was just a person who lived here and help out" as you look down "alright Jamie if you feel that way I can't change your mind but if I see you or anyone you know on this land I'll kill you all starting with you and working my back, that includes your bitch and your daddy do you understand me" as he smirks and says "understandable Ashley" as you smirk and say "now get the fuck off my land Jamie" as he leave without saying anything else.

You go finish cooking dinner then put it in the oven and you go into the bedroom and the closet, finding lee's jacket you take it off the hanger and take a deep breath in and you begin to cry "Lee I miss you so much big brother, shit has went to hell, when we lost you Jamie left too and turned his back on the family, dad is trying to hold it together but I see he isn't doing good, nobody else may see it but I do because I am not doing well myself, Lee when you died we lost you, Jamie and I was pregnant the only people who know was me and Beth, the stress caused me to have a miscarriage, but unlike Beth I can get pregnant again. I can't bring myself to tell anyone yet, I want to tell Rip but I can't yet, I feel a piece of me is missing and I guess it is" as Rip came in a few minutes ago and heard you talking to Lee and he comes in the closet and wraps his arms around you "sunshine, it's alright, we will try for another one in the future, Lee is watching over our Angel baby, I'm not mad shit happens, I just wished you would have told me about it" as you hug him tightly "I'm sorry Rip I wanted to tell you so many times I just couldn't bring myself to say we lost our first child together" as he kisses your head.

You two stay in tangled in each other's arms for a few minutes then he picks you up and carry's you to the living-room and places you on the couch, you still have Lee's jacket as he smiles "hi look at me sunshine" as you look up and your eyes meet his and you fall in love with him all over again, this man is your everything and you can't wait to become Mrs. Rip Wheeler late next year. He comes over and joins you on the couch, pulling you close to him and begins to rub your back, "we need to tell your dad, and Kayce but only when your ready, and I promise you we will have get pregnant again when the time is right" as you smile slowly and relax in his arms, he rubs circles on your back, I love you so much Ashley Dutton, your my other half and I'm lucky to have you with me and after what happen last year I am not taking you for granted" as you hold onto him "Rip i am sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything" as he rubs circles lower on your back "sunshine it's alright, I know it was hard but just know we are a team and I promise to be there for you no matter what just like you will be there for me" as you smile at him and he leans down and kisses your lips.

"Sunshine Lee is watching over he or she, and they are very protective" as you smile at him and he says "Lloyd said he saw Jamie leaving, did you see him? As you look up and nod your head "yeah in the paperwork there was a note to him, I wanted answers from him and he give me some bullshit one but I got one" as Rip nods his head. As you look at him and he kisses your lips passionately and rolls you over so your on top of him, his hands go to your hips as he says "how far along was you? As you look at him "6 weeks, I had been to the doctors two times the first time when I missed my period then a week before it happen" as he nods his head and you two talk for a few minutes then he pulls you against his chest and holds you there.

To be continued!!!