Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson part five

Next day you and Dustin are in the living-room watching TV and Eddie was right Dustin did ask if Lucas, Mike and Will could come over too and you agree, but only because you invited Nancy and Robin over, you got things to make homemade mini pizzas for everyone tonight. As Dustin is laying down on the couch and you are in the recliner,

 As Dustin is laying down on the couch and you are in the recliner,

As Eddie got a ride from Wayne, Wayne is heading into work early tonight, so Eddie arrives around 2 pm, when Eddie arrives he rings the door bell and Dustin gets up and answers it pulling Eddie inside "Nicole Eddie is here can we watch Clue or Wil...

As Eddie got a ride from Wayne, Wayne is heading into work early tonight, so Eddie arrives around 2 pm, when Eddie arrives he rings the door bell and Dustin gets up and answers it pulling Eddie inside "Nicole Eddie is here can we watch Clue or Wild Science? As you smile and say "sure Dusty either one is fine" as Dustin smiles "which one Eddie? As Eddie things about it for a few minutes then he smiles at you both "Wild Science" as Dusty smiles and it's upstairs so he goes to get it leaving you and Eddie alone as Eddie smiles and joins you on the couch.

You lean over and grab your drink from the coffee table as he smirks and says "so it's me, Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will then you, Robin and Nancy, Steve couldn't join? Or Max and Eleven? As you smile at him "Max is hanging out with Vicki from school, El is spending time with Hooper and Joyce as a family and Steve is hanging out with Keith from work" as Eddie smirks and pulls you against his side "when I pass my graduation tests, you will let me take you out on a date right? As you smile at him "yes when you get the results from your finals we can go out on a date" as he nods his head "so next month I take the tests then we are meant to have the results back in 3 weeks, so we can get everything ordered for graduation in a month and half so in a month and three weeks I can take you out on date? As you smile at him "yes Eddie just pass the graduation tests and we can go on a date" as he smirks Dustin comes down with the movie, "find it sorry about that" as Eddie smiles at him "it's all good Dustin pop that thing in and let's watch it" as Dustin smiles and goes to put it in the vcr player, he then turns around and goes to the recliner while you and Eddie stay on the couch, Eddie has you still in his grip. A few minutes later, your home phone rings and Dustin gets up and goes to answer it, leaving you and Eddie alone again. As Eddie grabs your hand and rubs his long fingers up and down your hand, as you smile up at him as Dustin walks out and says "Max wants to know if she can come over after she gets done hanging out with Vicki? As you turn your head and look at him "yeah tell her to tell Vicki to drop her off here instead of her place" as Dustin let's Max know it's fine and what to let Vicki know the plan, as Max says she will and she will see you all in a few hours, as she hangs up with Dustin and he comes back in the living room and seats back down in his recliner.

I get up and go into the kitchen I need to get another ball of dough so Max has one to make herself a mini pizza, as Eddie pouts and Dustin laughs "dude she will be back in a minute your pussy whipped and you and my sister aren't together yet" as I walk out "Dustin Lee Henderson what did you just say? As he looks up "shit nothing important Nicole Ada Henderson" as you shake your head "bullshit Dustin you said the p word" as Eddie smirks and Dustin flips him off as you shake your head "Dustin what the hell" as Dustin laughs "I'm sorry sis, Eddie you too" as Eddie laughs and shakes his head "it's all good brother, I can't believe you said that word through it's funny as shit, I didn't think you had it in" as you walk over to Eddie and slap his chest "not helping" as he smirks and pulls you on his lap "he is a grownin boy, he is going to say and do things now you may not like but it's going to happen, chill out princess" as you place your hands on his chest holding yourself up. He smirks and pulls you against his chest, he wraps his arms around your waist, as you lay your head on his shoulder and Dustin smiles big "aww my sister/mom and brother in law/dad are adorable together" as Eddie flips him off and Dustin laughs. Eddie moves his left hand up and into your hair, as you breath in Eddie's scent and you relax closing your eyes.

He smirks and feels you relax on his lap as he and Dustin continue to watch the movie, your eyes are closed and you are relaxing on his lap, he holds you close to him, a little bit later Nancy Mike and Will arrive and Dustin gets the door and Nancy smirks at Eddie holding you she mouths to Eddie "she alright? As Eddie nods his head and Dustin comes around the corner "I said somethings and it upset Nicole so Eddie calmed her down" as Nancy laughs And says "Lucas's mom is bring him over on the way to the his grandparents house with Erica, Robin will be here in a few minutes Steve is dropping her off before he goes to meet Kevin at the mall. As you hear Nancy and you lift up and smile "Max is coming by after she gets done hanging out with Vicki" as she nods her head "as Eddie rubs your back "boys still outnumber you girls by one because you, Nancy Robin and Max vs me Dustin, Lucas Mike and Will, we still rule princess" as you roll your eyes "if age is anything there is one 19 years old and two 18 year olds and then a 15 year old in the girls, to one 19 year old and four 15 year olds in the boys, so who wins that battle" as he smirks and rubs his hand up and down your throat paying special detail to the way your breathe quickly when he puts a little pressure around your neck.

To be continued!!!!
Next part their will be some fast forwarding!!!