Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot

This will be 6 parts story!!!!

You and Max been married for 3 months, Max and his first wife Lexi got divorced over 2 years ago, she is his two sons mom,
Beaux and Maximus, about 6 months after their divorce was finalized your sister Abigail Ochse finance of A.J. Buckley who plays Sonny Quinn on Seal Team with Max Thieriot who plays Clay Spencer so your sister set you up with Max and you two have been together even since, you two got married three months ago, and tonight you two got Beaux and Maximus, plus your nephews Ranger and Bodhi then your niece Willow for Abigail and A.J. who needs a nice night out away from the kids. As Max has Beaux and Maximus with him outside he is grilling some meat for dinner as you got Willow in the kitchen with you prepare the slides, the twins are watching cartoons in the living-room.

Abigail call when they make it to their hotel they got for the night to check in on Willow and the twins as you answer your phone and let Abigail talk to Willow as you finish up getting the sides ready for dinner as she takes the phone into the living-room and lets Ranger and Bodhi talk to their mom then Before they hang up a.j. tells them three he loves them all and he and mommy will see them tomorrow night, be good for you and uncle Max, then Willow hangs up and brings the phone back to you, Max comes in with Beaux and Maximus and the meat as he tells Beaux and Maximus to go wash up, Willow can you go with them and get your brothers too? As Willow smiles at him "yes Uncle Max" he puts the meat down on the countertop as you plate Ranger and Bodhi plates then move to do Beaux and Maximus plates then finally Willow's as Max comes around behind you wrapping his arms around you "I love you Mrs. Remi Thieriot" as you giggle and say "I love you too Mr. Max Thieriot" as you two pull apart and takes Beaux and Maximus plates to the table you take Ranger and Bodhi then grab Willow's as they come back in and seat down as you and Max grab your plates and seat down at the table with the kids, Willow smiles "uncle Max and Aunt Remi are you two going to have babies in the future?, mommy and daddy are giving me and the twins a sibling, daddy said this is the last one through four kids under 10 is plenty and mommy agreed" as you smile at her "MMM Willow babygirl probably in the future, you will get some more cousins but right now we are happy with Beaux and Maximus, and did mommy and daddy say you could talk about the new baby yet? As she smirks at you "yes mommy told grandma over the phone two days ago, they haven't told you two yet, maybe they where going to do it when they picked us up tomorrow night" as you smile at Willow "probably eat up, Uncle Max loves his grill and he has been waiting to try this recipe out for a couple days, he knows you and the twins like Chicken" as she smiles and she digs in along with the twins and they all like it, Beaux and Maximus also like it, you and Max dig in and it's really good he out did himself again on the grill.

As Max looks over at you and grab your hand under the table, he squeeze it and you look at him and he winks at you, Max knows Abigail not telling you she is pregnant again is hurting your feelings, you two haven't talk much about kids. But he wants kids with you give Beaux and Maximus a couple siblings when the time is right, no rush but he knows you and Abigail had a talk and you two wanted to be pregnant at least ones together but if Willow is right A.j. and Abigail aren't going have no more after this one she is carry now, so you two aren't going to get that chance, maybe you and your twin sister Demi can have kids together in the future, Demi is two minutes younger then you and she is married to a professional baseball player who is signed to the Los Angeles Dodgers, They been married for 2 years and they have talked about having kids in a couple years time. After everyone finishes eating you all head outside for a walk, Max has both Beaux and Maximus's hands as you got Willow, Ranger and Bodhi's hands and you all walk around your and Max's block.

You're outfit and hairstyle)

To be continued in a few days I'm also working on a Jax one too plus all my others ones I'm updating so please bear with me I'm getting them done as quick as I can!!!!