Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 11

You and Angel are back at your place, he has you against the shower wall as you two where having a shower together and it ended with you two in this situation, he kisses your lips passionately as he slides into you without no warning, you moan out and he fucks you against the wall in the shower. He holds you up then makes you come down on his cock, as you moan out more as he grips your ass and you start to bounce up and down on his cock as he holds you up, he kisses your neck lightly and starts to suck on one spot leaving his mark on you, so tomorrow when you go to work everyone there will know your his completely. Your hands are on his shoulders, as you continue to bounce on his cock, he makes you take him completely, as you feel yourself getting close. He pulls you off the wall and starts to bounce you up and down on his cock hard, making you feel him deep inside. You are close to cuming as you throw your head back and moan out louder as he smirks and you start to cum on his cock, he feels you and he spanks your ass hard as you cum on his cock hard as he moves one hand to your right boob and squeeze it.

You start to giggle as he holds you up on his cock and against the wall, as he slides out of you after he cums inside you, he smiles and says "shit babygirl I couldn't hold back, do we need to go get you a morning after pill? As you shake your head "no I'm on birth control, I'll pick one up tomorrow at work just to be on the safe side" as he smiles at you "I mean it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen, a little you and me showing off our love for one another" as you smile at him "true but we need to be together a little bit longer before we talk about having babies" as he nods his head and let's you down off his cock as you plant your feet on the floor and he spins you around and pulls you against his chest, he wraps his arms around your belly as you two wash off, then you two get out of the shower and dry off before you two head into Angel's bedroom to go to bed. You decide on his room tonight, Rocky is already in there on his bed sleeping peacefully. You two smile at him as you get in the bed and Angel turns off the light and joins you, pulling you against his chest and holds you through the night. Next morning you are up and downstairs getting coffee then you are going to leave for work, you grab your coffee and go upstairs to let Angel know your leaving.

He is up and getting ready for the day, he pulls you against his chest and kisses your forehead "I'll see you later babygirl" as you nod your head "yep I work to 5 pm today I'll pick up some dinner on my way home alright? As he nods his head and says "I'll be home around 6 pm and that sounds good babygirl" as you leave and head to work, Angel goes to work to. You both work for the day then you get off and leave work and stop by and get something to eat for you and Angel, then you make it home and change into your PJs,

 You both work for the day then you get off and leave work and stop by and get something to eat for you and Angel, then you make it home and change into your PJs,

And lay down on the couch and watch some TV waiting for Angel to get home Rocky is on the floor in front of the couch.

Angel gets home to see you on the couch watching TV, he takes his boots off with his vest then he walks over and leans over and kisses your forehead lighty "hi babygirl" as you look at him "hi Angelino" as he smirks and then you get off the couch, and grab his hand and then you two go to the kitchen and you warm up your guys food for dinner, he wraps his arms around you and you giggle "I got Taco's" he smiles and kisses your neck lightly "sounds good babygirl, what time do you work tomorrow? As you smile "I do the mid-day shift I'll be home tomorrow night around 9 so you will have to take care of yourself and rocky for dinner" as he laughs "can do that" as you warm up the taco's and you got one with just meat for Rocky as you place it on his plate and then you and Angel carry yours to the living-room and you two can seat down, eat and watch some TV before turning in for bed, Angel says "we sleep in your bed tonight and I was thinking this weekend we can move my stuff in your room and turn my room into a guest room" as you smile and nod your head at him "yeah so my room will be ours, and I'm guessing it's because my room is bigger" as he laughs "yep that's right" as you two seat down, eat and watch some TV.

To be continued!!!