Al Ruddy & His Personal Secretary Annie Davis final part 2/3

One more part

A couple hours later, you and Al drop your family off at the hotel, then Al drops you off at your place, you let Melissa know about dinner tomorrow night with Al And your family, and yes Walker is invited too, then you turn in yourself, next morning you are up and you head Al's house for a couple hours,

A couple hours later, you and Al drop your family off at the hotel, then Al drops you off  at your place, you let Melissa know about dinner tomorrow night with Al And your family, and yes Walker is invited too, then you turn in yourself, next morn...

You arrive at Al's house with Coffee, he is getting ready for the day, he is running behind, he just got out of the shower, his got a towel wrapped around his waist as you come in using your key

You arrive at Al's house with Coffee, he is getting ready for the day, he is running behind, he just got out of the shower, his got a towel wrapped around his waist as you come in using your key. He comes downstairs and says "morning darling, I got a late start, thanks for the coffee darling" as you smile and place your bag on the corner and look him up and down, looking at his abs and biting your bottom lip looking down at your feet after you do that he smirks when he sees you do this action "Annie darling can you look at me for a minute? As you take a deep breath then looks up, locking eyes with him as he walks over to you and places his hands on your hips "can I have a good morning kiss? As you smile and place your hands on his shoulders and leans over and kisses his lips passionately.

He lifts you up and places you on a stool, he stands in between your legs, "I'm rock hard for you and this towel is paper thin" as you smile at him "I'm sorry is there anything I can do to help with this situation? As you lick your lips, he smirks and says "mmm maybe run your hand up and under my towel" as you smirk and slide your hand under the towel and grab his cock, he grips the corner top he then moans out "darling I didn't think you would actually do it" as you laugh and start to rub his cock under the towel. He smirks and tries to catch his breath, "darling you want to make me cum? As you smile at him "yes Al I want to make you cum And feel good" as he unwrapped the towel and let's it fall to the ground, let me eat you out" as you lock eyes with him "alright, where do you want to do this? As he smirks and grabs your hand from around his cock "come with me and I'll show you the perfect spot for what is going to happen between us" as you smile and you two walk upstairs to his room, he removes your Jacket along with your bag, then pushes you towards the bed, crawl on the bed and lay flat on your back, spread your legs for me" as you crawl on the bed and then lays down on your back and opens your legs, he pulls you by the ankles and brings you to the end of the mattress, he slides his hand up your legs and removes your panties, then he bends over and begins to kiss your inner thigh then moves to your clit and begins to suck on it as you rub your fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends as he sucks, "aww Al please don't tease me" as he pulls back and says "I'm not teasing, I'm getting you ready for me darling, because I'm going to eat you out then make love to you into this mattress, having you cum twice ones from my tongue and ones from my dick" as you nod your head at him "omg Al I want you to make love to me now, I want it so bad, I can taste it, please just make love to me" as he smirks "you want my cock now, well I'll let you have it, if you promise to stay the night with me tonight, I want to go to bed with you in my arms and wake up with you in my arms, plus I'll make you cum a few times in between tonight and in the morning" as you smile and pulls him up to face you "yes I'll stay with you tonight, plus make love to me Al" as he smirks and rubs his cock up and down your clit, "you on something? As you shake your head "I take the pill it's in my bag I took one this morning I'll take another one in the morning" as he smirks and pushes the head in your pussy.

You moan out and he grips your hips and starts to fuck you harder, faster and deeper, he pushes your shirt up and sucks on the top of your breast, "you feel so good around my cock, I could get use to this" as you moan out and bring your hands up to his abs and you run your fingers up and down them, he smirks and continues to make love to you, you get wetter then tighten, a few minutes later he lifts you up and removes your shirt along with your bra, leaving you naked up top. He rubs his hands up and grabs your boobs in them, squeezing them then you start to climax on his dick, he smirks and continues to go in and out, he pulls out and cums on your breast he catches his breath and you two lay on the bed for a few minutes, you on your back and him on his side. He smiles and pulls you against him, he says "I need you to make two calls then you can go meet your family, I made reservations for us tonight for dinner at 630, then after we drop your family off at the hotel, we will stop by your apartment and get you some stuff for our overnight, then come back here, tomorrow night we got the premiere, you got a dress for it right? As you smile at him "yeah it's a beautiful dress I think you will like it" as he smirks and says "your beautiful in anything darling" as you smile then you two get up and he goes to get dressed, you redress then head downstairs to pick up then wait for him so you can call this two numbers for him then you will head to meet your family.

To be continued!!!