Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman part five

You look down and Joseph sees him walking over and steps in between you two "Clayton man not a good time give her a little bit of time" as Clayton looks at Joseph "man no disrespect but I need to talk to her now, we got some things to discuss" as Joseph turns around and looks at you "Ashley you alright with that? As you nod your head as Joseph walks off and leaves you alone with Clayton as Clayton grabs your hand and you two head upstairs to his room as he makes you seat down on his bed "Querida, I'm not getting back with Emily, I told you the next girl I am going to be with was you didn't I and I plan on keeping that promise, me and Emily are on good terms now no hard feelings between us, we understand each other" as he lifts your chin making you look at him and before you can do anything he leans over and kisses your lips.

As you are in shock but soon you start kissing him back, then a few minutes go by and you two pull away and you two smiles at each other, "I like you a lot Ashley and I want to be with you, I want a future with you, I just want to get to know you better over time, take it slow, don't rush into you know? As you smile at him and nod your head at him "I completely understand Clayton and I feel the same way, I know alot about you but I know there is more to learn" as he smiles "same i know some about you learn about you when you joined the cast mid-season last year but I can't wait to learn more" as you laugh "same here" as he smiles and grabs your hand and you two walk out of his room and downstairs to join the party again Elgin Michael, Edward, Danny, and Emilio show up for the party as Elgin walks over to you and Clayton who are in the kitchen you are drinking you purple rain smoothie and Clayton is drink a vanilla cherry Coke as he grabs himself a Coke from Clayton's refrigerator "do we got a new couple off set in the making? As Clayton smiles at Elgin "sure do boss, Ashley and me are dating but we aren't rushing into anything we are taking it slow we are getting to know each other better" as Elgin smiles at you two "good because, for the foreseeable future you two and everyone else who is in this season are sticking around, we are also getting some new character during this season some will stay around some will just be guest stars" as Clayton smiles "amazing news Elgin so all the normal cast from mid-season 3? As Elgin nods his head at Clayton as Clayton wraps his arm around your waist. And you three talk for a couple minutes and Clayton let's Elgin his favorite takeout food in the backyard. As Elgin nods his head and head's outside to Clayton's backyard to grab some fish tacos from Elgin's favorite food truck. As Clayton turn you around and asks you if you want something to eat as you shake you head "no I'm good my purple rain smoothie normally fills me" as he smiles "alright well come with me I'm going to go get me a chili dog" as you smile and you two head out to to the backyard. As he grabs his chili dog then you two go seat down on the grass, "so your from Atlanta GA, did you go to college in GA? As you shake your head "no Florida, Full Sail University a totally of 8 years four for my creative writing and four for my acting" Elgin saw one of my projects I had done down there thanks to one of my professors and called her and got my information and contacted me and asked me to come to LA for an audition and then about two weeks later I got the call back I got the part of Creeper new love interest in the second part of season 3" as he smiles at you.

As he says "I was Lucky to be called in for audition for the first season and got the Angel part" as you smile at him and he is seating in front of you in the grass, so tomorrow we don't got to be on set until tomorrow afternoon do you want to meet up and have breakfast together? As you smile at him and nod your head at him "sure I would like that, do you know Samantha"s cafe? As he smiles at you "yes love that place do you want to meet there around 9 in the morning? As you nod your head at him as he smiles big at you "it's a date then cariño" as you smile at him and he grabs your hand and holds it in his again. Jd comes over with some spicy chicken tacos from the food truck and a mango juice as he seats down across from you two as Clayton smiles smells good brother, are you having a good time? As JD smiles at Clayton "mostly Definitely" as Clayton smiles "Joseph has to Host next year. Michael did it first year then Raoul, then last year it Frankie, this year it's me, next year Joseph, then Richard, Vincent then you JD and final Momo as the members of the MC" as JD smiles. And Clayton wraps his arm around you and Joseph walks over and joins you three "you two alright? As you nod your head at him.

As Clayton leans his head on your shoulder "she overreacted brother but I'm hers and she is mine now, we are good" as Joseph smiles at you both and nods his head, and Clayton smiles at Joseph "I'm taking her to breakfast tomorrow morning at Samantha's cafe before we have to be on set" as Joseph smiles big at him "good make her get the All-Star Platter, she loves the turkey bacon there" as Clayton smiles and takes a mental note and thanks Joseph for that" as Joseph nods his head, As you finish off you purple rain smoothie.

To be continued in a few days... Your breakfast date with Clayton happens!!!