Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 8

A couple weeks later, it's Oct 31 so Halloween the MC is having a party and you are Angel's date, you got this sexy costume, you went early this morning with some of the old ladies plus letty you got your hair and nails. So you are back at the house waiting on Angel to come back so you two can go to the clubhouse for the party together,

 So you are back at the house waiting on Angel to come back so you two can go to the clubhouse for the party together,

Your leather jacket is on the couch next to you as you rub Rocky's back as Angel arrives home and comes in he smirks at you and says "oh hot damn Mama you look sexy in this bodysuit, are you ready to go? As you nod your head at him and pat Rocky's...

Your leather jacket is on the couch next to you as you rub Rocky's back as Angel arrives home and comes in he smirks at you and says "oh hot damn Mama you look sexy in this bodysuit, are you ready to go? As you nod your head at him and pat Rocky's head "yeah let's go Amore" as I stand up and put my jacket on then Angel grabs your hand, and you two head out to his bike and to the clubhouse. Before you two get on the bike he pulls you against his chest and kisses your lips passionately, his hands go to your ass he grips it. As you giggle and he helps you on the back of the bike and you two head to the clubhouse.

Your hands go to his waist as he smiles And says "omg Mamà you got your nails painted like the bike, your a good old lady" as you smile and say "I like dark green I was the one who told you to paint this bike dark green, and the other one black with green through it, green is your color Angelino" as he smirks at you "just like red is your color Nicole" as you two are stop at the stop sign right before the the clubhouse, Angel is rubbing his hand on your inner thigh "Angel Reyes behavior yourself" as he smirks and turns his face to look at you "do I have to Nicole? As you smile at him "Angel behavior until we get home and you will get a reward" as he licks his lips "a reward, is the reward you? As you giggle and nod your head "yes Angel it's me just behavior" as he nods his head and drives to the clubhouse and parks his bike in his spot, helps you off then you two walk in. He has his arm around you as you two walk in, your uncle walks up with his old lady, who hugs you both, Ez brings Angel a drink and you one too then goes off back to the bar, you look around and see Letty and her friend Gabby, he know Letty is into Ez but Ez is into Gabby which sucks because Letty is an amazing girl and would be an amazing girlfriend for him but he is dumb when it comes to girls that is better for him then the ones that he has been with in the past in Emily. I know it hurts Letty feelings she knows Ez likes Gabby, and Gabby likes the attention, as you turn and look at Angel, "I'm going to go hang out with Letty for be a bit I know ez is going to pull Gabby away soon and Letty doesn't need to be alone" as he nods his head "alright Mamà I'll be with Coco and Gilly at the pooltable, you two head over that way when you get ready" as you smile at him learn up and kiss his lips passionately then after a couple minutes you pull apart and head over to Letty and join her on the couch, she smiles and leans her head on your shoulder. "Letty babygirl you want to go outside and share a smoke with me, I know it's hard on you watching Ez with Gabby? As she smiles and nods her head "yeah can we go outside please Nicole" as you smile and grab her hand and you two get off the couch and go outside and share a smoke, you love Ez but his taste of women isn't good Emily then Maxie now Gabby but Letty his is match but he can't see it, his relationship lasts a long ass time but it was toxic, Maxie wasn't long and she was too young and immature and Gabby is the same and she is control, you and letty share the smoke and Angel comes out with Coco and Gilly behind him. He wraps his arms around you and say "Letty my brother isn't smart when it comes to his heart" as Letty smiles and at Angel and Coco comes over and hugs his daughter, "babygirl maybe it's time to move on? As she nods her head "maybe" as you wink at her you know she cares for ez deeply and she can't just stop it's like how you where with Angel so you know she maybe saying this for her dad but she isn't go to just stop caring for ez as much has it hurts seeing him with Gabby. You five head back inside and start to have a good time with the rest of the MC and enjoy the party.

To be continued!