Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 12

You all make it back in the states, and you are moved to the holding arena, because the bad guys find you on the boat, Owen grab your hand as you two are put in a cell with Claire, Marcus and Alex, Barry Franklin and Zia and the main guy who send you all there shows his face, Joshua is his name and he works for Henry. Owen grab Joshua arm the cage and cracks it without hesitation, as he walks back to you as you are seating down in a spot and he smiles "I promise I'll get you two back home safe and sound" as his hand goes to your belly and you smile "we know we are safe with you Alpha" as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly. As Claire comes over to you two and he smiles and gets up he needs to find a way out of this because your pregnant with his child, plus he wants to marry you, as he looks over in the other cage and sees some that catches his attention as he smiles and says "alright I need all of you in one corner I got a plan" as you all move to the left corner and he does the whispers and the Nee the raptor with a head that is shape like a rock push through the cage and Owen smiles and gets her to bust through the cage door, and then you all head out and run into Missy Lockwood's granddaughter, who knows Owen from the videos of him training the raptors when they where younger. As Claire remembers Missy from when she came by the other day.

As missy is upset Joshua killed her grandfather and he is going to sale the dinosaurs in a couple hours as Owen shakes his head, him Barry, Alex and Marcus are going to go stop it, he wants you, Claire, Missy and Zia and Franklin To get out of here, as you look at him "Owen we haven't been separate since we got together" as Owen smiles at you "I'll find you and baby bean just go outside and stay safe Omega" as you nod your head and he kisses you passionately then you five head outside. As Owen, Barry, Alex and Marcus head to stop this sale, as Claire comes over with Missy and she says "so your pregnant, I'm getting another nephew or niece in a couple months time" as you smile at her "yeah I'm three months along" as she hugs you and missy says "baby bean is strong I can feel it" as you smile at her "thanks Missy I need that" as she lays down next to you in the truck, you smile and your mind goes to blue as you get scared you may not see her again, so you rub Missy head and she goes to sleep as Claire smiles "I think she likes you and with her grandfather gone, she is going to need a family, maybe you and Owen can adopt her and then you two have baby bean in a couple months she can be a big sister" as you smile at Claire, you need to talk to Owen about it but you like the idea.

A couple hours later Owen, Barry, Alex and Marcus come out as Blue comes out with the other dinosaurs, as Owen comes over to you and picks you up and spins you around kissing your lips lightly, "I love you and baby Bean so much, let's go home, as you puts you down and grabs your hand, as you  stop him and tell him Claire Idea about Missy and he likes that idea so he nods his head and then you two go over to Missy and ask if she would like to come live with you two in Atlanta, you got a three bedroom, two bath house with 5 acres of land and she can be a big sister in a couple months as she likes that Idea very much and Claire says she will get a hold of her lawyer and get some papers filled out so you two can adopt Missy. As you smile at her and she's hugs you and tells Owen he is getting his happy ending, as Owen nods his head and you all head home, blue and the other dinosaurs are loading into trucks and send to Atlanta to an animal zoo, for dinosaurs, you two can catch on blue whenever you want. As you all head home. You are looking forward to getting home and finally coming clean to everyone else, from Karan, Scott and the boys. Plus you parents, plus Owen's mom Elaine and stepdad Bob and Owen's brother James. Plus let them all meet Missy, And you know is going to ask you to marry him too, so a wedding is the future.  A couples hours later you are on your back to Atlanta with everyone else, Barry gets home safe to Amanda and the boys Andrew and Maxwell, Alex also gets home safe and he is happy to be home with his dogs Ellie and Jack, Zia and Franklin are together now and Franklin isn't scared of everything any more, Claire and Marcus are heading home to Claire's townhouse, you Owen and Missy are heading home too, Karan, Scott and the boys they are staying a couple more days and then you can come clean about being pregnant with Owen's baby, so Missy is going to stay in the room with you and Owen until Karan's family leaves, then you will turn one room into Missy room and the other one will be the baby's room in a couple months time. Owen is going to add two more rooms to the house so when you have quest they have somewhere to sleep.

To be continued I decided it's going to be 15 parts instead of 20!!!!