Andy Dwyer And His Highschool Sweetheart Ashley Thomas part 3

Your date with Andy went well, Andy has his aunt's car, as he smiles and leans up and kisses you passionately, as you kiss him back as you wrap your arms around his neck and his hands go to hip, and he smiles when you two pull apart he leans his head against yours "you still make me nervous after all this years" as you giggle "same goes for you Mr. Sir Andrew Maxwell Dwyer" as he smiles big and says "I'll see you tomorrow around the office" as you nod your head at him "yep I'll bring us lunch" as he nods his head "oh yeah I get your cooking again I can't wait" as you laugh and he pulls you into another kiss before he gets in his aunt's Jeep, she is letting him use until he gets enough money safe and can buy his own, she has two cars, the jeep that Andy is driving which normal doesn't get drove and her car that does get drove, as you two head home, Andy is super excited for his first day at work Tomorrow as you return to your apartment and April is already there and she asks you how the date went with Andy as you smile at her "really good" as she nods her head, And she is super happy for you two.

As you turn in, he makes it back to his aunt's house but he can't stop thinking about our date, as he calls you and you answer it "yes Andy" as he smiles "Ashley I was checking in on you made sure your home safe" as you smile "I'm home safe getting ready for bed" as he looks at the picture of you two he has on his bedside "me too I'll see you tomorrow morning" as you smile and grab the picture of him that is at your bedside, "I love you Ashley" as you giggle "I love you too Andy" as you two turn in for the night, next morning you are up, you got dressed and make you and Andy sandwiches With chips and then you head into work. As you arrive and Andy is there and he is helping Ron. As Leslie comes in and smiles at you as she hands you some more paperwork for you to look over before her meeting with your guys boss, as Leslie smiles and says "so Andy got the job with Ron, Im happy I told him about the opening, April said you two had a date yesterday how did that go? As you smile at Leslie it went good, we went to our go to restaurant, you know the pizza shack, we had some many dates there it was nice to go back with him" as Leslie smiles "so him and Ann broke up and he is living with his aunt until he can save money and get his own place, is his aunt nice? As you smile at him "oh yeah both his aunt's are nice Melissa and Nikki, he stays with Nikki, she is letting him use her Jeep too until he saves Enough money to buy him a car too, but he loves that jeep he may buy it from her Aunt Nikki  and Nikki will sale it because it doesn't get used much and Andy using it now" as Andy comes in the main room he needs to make copies for Ron as Leslie goes into your guys office as you help Andy with the copies. As he smiles at you and thanks for helping him out, as you smile at him "your welcome Andy, I'll see you at lunch" as he nods his head at you as he goes back in Ron's office, Andy's desk is right outside Ron's office.

As you go into your office with Leslie and Tom, as Ann comes by to see Leslie as you smile at her, as Leslie has a date with Ben, Ann and Chris, Ben set up Ann with Chris because Leslie said Ann needs to move on from Andy and it's been a couple days and Andy has moved on with you so it's Ann's time, as Ann and Leslie go outside to the court yard, you are at your desk working on some plans for the next week meeting,

As lunch time comes around and you meet Andy in the conference room and have lunch you made his favorite sandwich and got his favorite chips, as he has a coke with him as you smile at him as he thanks you for the lunch and you two seat down and en...

As lunch time comes around and you meet Andy in the conference room and have lunch you made his favorite sandwich and got his favorite chips, as he has a coke with him as you smile at him as he thanks you for the lunch and you two seat down and enjoy your guys eat lunch together, as he looks over and smiles "I heard from Tom that Ann has a date with Chris he works here it's a double date him and her plus Leslie and Ben, I'm happy she is getting back out there" as you smile at him and he grabs your hand and smiles "I got my favorite girl right here and she made this amazing lunch for us" as you look at him "your welcome Andy I'm happy you like your sandwich" as he nods his head at you "Love it, you make the best sandwiches" as you laugh and look at him "you love the fact I know what you like on a sandwich, that's all" as he looks at you and smiles big. "Aunt Nikki want to invite you over for Sunday dinner this coming weekend" as you smile at him "I'll be there I have missed your Aunt, does she need anything? As he shakes his head at you "nah both her and Melissa have everything for dinner, you meet Melissa's husband she got married last year to this man named Alex and he is cop" as you smile at him "did you tell Alex you want to be a cop too? As he smiles at you "you remember that? As you giggle "yes Andy I remember you wanted to a cop" as he can't believe you remember that you two told each other what you wanted to be in life in your first year of high school, he wanted to be a cop and you wanted to be a writer, as you two finish up your lunch and Andy says he will see you after work as you smile at him and he leans over and kisses your forehead lighty. Then heads back to finish up your guys day at work.

To be continued in a few days??