Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson part three

A couple hours later, Eleven, Max Nancy and Robin all left, Steve took them home along with Lucas and Erica, the only ones left is you, Dustin, Mike and Will, you are cleaning up the pizza boxes and the cups and soda cans while Mike and Will are about to leave and head home, you turn around and tell them you can take them home, your heading home yourselves as they both nod their heads "yes please and thank you Nicole" as you smile and turn to Dustin and Eddie "you two have fun tonight, Dustin go grab your bag from the car please and don't stay up to late? As Dustin laughs and goes with Will and Mike to the car to grab his bag as they get in the back and wait for you you turn around and see Eddie getting up off the couch "thanks for cleaning up Nicole and letting Dustin stay I appreciate it with Wayne not home at night and it being my first night home I don't want to be alone I hope one day in the future you stay with me" as you smile big at him "we will see what we can do about that Eddie and your welcome, plus Dustin wouldn't stop asking about it since we find out yesterday you where getting to come home, he said the moment Eddie comes home I'm staying over sissy so here it is, have fun and don't keep him up to late Eddie he needs his sleep he is a grown boy and you need yours too to heel properly" as he smirks and nods his head "yes ma"

As you leave after hugging Dustin who comes back in a few minutes later and you take Will and Mike home then head home yourselves, you get home and get into your PJs,

turning your music on and then turns on your laptop and starts to finish your homework from last night, you are on your bed listening to music and finishing the paperwork for your one class that is this week, then you will get started on the secon...

turning your music on and then turns on your laptop and starts to finish your homework from last night, you are on your bed listening to music and finishing the paperwork for your one class that is this week, then you will get started on the second set of paperwork for the other class that is due this week too.

A few more words and you finish it and send it to your teacher, then you change the song and start on the other paperwork, you got 3 way through this paper, then save it before you turn your laptop off, you will finish it tomorrow and turn in for the night. You dream about what happen to Eddie in
The Upside Down and how you and Dustin almost lose him and how you almost never got the change to tell him how you really feel about him, but you made a promise early that when he graduates you will let him know how he makes you feel. You sleep pretty well besides your dream about The Upside Down and Eddie, next morning you wake up and You turn your laptop on and finish up the paperwork from last night before you get ready for the day, about 30 minutes later you finish it then send it to the teacher, then you turn the laptop off and go get ready for the day,

 You sleep pretty well besides your dream about The Upside Down and Eddie, next morning you wake up and You turn your laptop on and finish up the paperwork from last night before you get ready for the day, about 30 minutes later you finish it then...

Then your house phone rings and it's Eddie's so you pick it up "yes Eddie" he smirks into it " good morning babygirl Dustin wanted to know if you can bring his d&d bag? we are going to work on another campaign" as you roll your eyes and say "yeah ...

Then your house phone rings and it's Eddie's so you pick it up "yes Eddie" he smirks into it " good morning babygirl Dustin wanted to know if you can bring his d&d bag? we are going to work on another campaign" as you roll your eyes and say "yeah I'll get it and bring it by, I'll be by in about 20 minutes" as he smiles big "thanks babygirl, see you then" as you hang up and go into Dustin's room and grab his d&d bag then head downstairs and outside to your car, getting in and heading to Eddie's but you make a pitstop grabbing Dustin and Eddie some breakfast burritos from the gas station, plus you need gas, you get everything you need then head to the trailer park. You pull in the driveway and park behind Eddie's van and to the side of Wayne's truck.

Eddie is outside on the porch smoking a cigarette, as he waves at you as you get out and grab the burritos then Dustin's D&D bag as you walk up the walk way and smile at Eddie "good morning Eddie" as he smirks "good morning Nicole" as you hand him the bag with the burritos in it "breakfast burritos for you and Dustin" as he smiles "oh thanks babygirl, Dustin should be out here in a few minutes he is talking to Wayne who is about to go to sleep in my room, what are your plans for today? As you smile at him "nothing much, I finished my homework for my two classes this week, why aren't you and Dustin going to work on the campaign for the next d&d meeting which happens to be Next Friday right? As he nods his head at you "yeah Next Friday is our next meeting, and I was thinking after we work on the campaign, we can get the group together and go to the movies if you want" as you nod your head at him "yeah I'll call everyone and set a time to meet up at the movie theater" as he smirks and Dustin comes out "good morning sissy, thanks for being my d&d bag " as you smile at him, Eddie passes the bag of breakfast burritos to Dustin "she got us breakfast burritos brother" as Dustin smiles and says "omg thanks sissy love you " as you laugh and say "love you too little brother" as you hand him his d&d bag and you three walk inside to the kitchen. Dustin and Eddie seat down and begin to go over the next campaign for the next meeting, you seat down in a chair too and text the group about the movie idea and they all come back with thumbs up and say 5 pm works for them all as you agree and let them all know you three will be at the movie theater a little bit early then five to be able to get enough seats for us all, as they all agree, and then you turn to look at Eddie and Dustin who are working on the campaign.

To be continued!!!! I think I'm going to change it from 6 to 8 parts!!!!