Chris Pratt & His Best Friend/Babysitter Nicole Dockery part 7

You four spend a little more time at the beach, Lyla woke up and Chris took her to the water letting her put her feet in as you seat back and watch them as Jack joins in on the fun, you take a picture, of Jack playing in the water with Lyla who is being held by Chris as you post it to your IG feed, "this is a beautiful moment, my guy (Chris Pratt) his son Jack, and his daughter Lyla at the beach.. I'm truly blessed to have them in my life, Chris is my best friend whom turn into my boyfriend, I love both Jack and Lyla as my own, they are the most sweetest smart kids I have knew in my life... Living life... NicolexLylaxJackxChris! As post it and put your phone in your pocket, then you get up and go join them in the water. Fast forward his mom is here for the week, you went to the school and got your books for your next set of classes that start in about 3 weeks time, Anna's mom did amazing in surgery, Jack is with us this week and weekend because Anna has a few meetings for her new show, Katherine is dropping Lyla off at the house tomorrow and we keep her until Saturday morning, as you are outside with Jack who is swimming in the pool with you as Chris and his mom are in the kitchen talking and she is super happy because you two finally put everything aside and told each other how you felt about one another, his mom loves you just like your dad loves Chris, your dad is super excited for you two and is going to make a visit after you start back to your classes in three weeks time. Chris is super excited for your dad's visit in a couple weeks time, as Chris and his mom come out and seat down at table by the pool, as you continue to play with Jack and Chris smiles at you two, he loves you so much, as Jack swims to the side of the pool and says "Daddy come join us" as Chris smiles and removes his shirt and comes over to the pool and gets in with you and Jack. His arms go around you as Jack is on his back.

As his mom has his phone and takes a picture of you three, and saves it to his phone. As his mom smiles at you three as Chris let's go of you and spins you around and places his hands on your sides, as he pushes his forehead against yours and smiles "love you my beautiful butterfly" as you smile at him "I love you too my superhero" as Jack let's go of Peter's neck and swims around you both, as you smile at him "oh look Chris, Monster is a fast swimmer" as Chris smiles and grabs ahold of Jack And throws him up in the air then catches him before he hits the water, as you swim to the steps and seat down as you watch Chris and Jack. As Jack swims around in the water as Chris comes over and seats down next to you on the steps his arm goes around you as you lean against his chest.

As he asks his mom for his phone as she brings it to him with a hand towel as Chris smiles at her "thanks mom" as he goes to that picture his mom took and posts it to his IG feed, "Today has been truly amazing, my mom is in town and staying with us, my girl (Nicole Dockery) and my son Jack are having fun in the sun, Tomorrow my daughter Lyla will be here with us, and in a few weeks time my girl's (Nicole Dockery) dad is coming to visit.... Love ya all.. ChrisxJackxNicole" as you smile at him as he shows you the post. As he kisses your lips lightly, as he hands his mom the phone back and she take a picture of you two sharing a kiss on the steps of the pool as Jack is out of the water and with his grandma Pratt a towel wrapped around him as she takes that picture of you two kissing as she hands it back to Chris, as posts it to IG feed "he adds a heart under the picture, with the tag ChrisxoxoNicole then posts it as you lean your head on his shoulder and he smiles as he says "mom is going to make her famous Spaghetti and meatballs with cheesy bread and a side salad you want to go inside? As you nod your head and you two get out of the water completely and grab a towel and wrap's it around your body same with his, you four head inside and you go upstairs and change into something more comfortable,

 As he kisses your lips lightly, as he hands his mom the phone back and she take a picture of you two sharing a kiss on the steps of the pool as Jack is out of the water and with his grandma Pratt a towel wrapped around him as she takes that pictu...

Chris comes out of his room in comfortable clothes too,

He made sure Jack is taking a shower, as he smiles then he walks over to you and kisses you passionately before picking you up in his arms, as you giggle "Chris put me down" as he shakes his head "no not yet, give me a good kiss then I'll let you ...

He made sure Jack is taking a shower, as he smiles then he walks over to you and kisses you passionately before picking you up in his arms, as you giggle "Chris put me down" as he shakes his head "no not yet, give me a good kiss then I'll let you down" as you smirk and run your fingers over his cap and pull it off dropping it to the ground as you bite your bottom lip and then lean in and kiss him with passionately.

He pushes you against the wall and smiles into the kiss, as he hears Jack's shower cut off as he puts his hands on each side of your face and rubs his finger down and pulls back and looks at you, "next week we are alone no kids, it's just us and I'm taking full advantage of the situation, so be ready for some romantic time" as you smile at him and run your fingers though his hair as he seats you back down on the floor as Jack comes out with a towel around his head, he got his comfortable clothes on, as he smiles and runs past you and Chris, as Chris smiles back at you "are you excited about going back to school in three weeks plus your dad coming to visit the following weekend? As you smile "yeah I'm ready for the school, I only got this set of classes then two more semesters to go then I graduate and I'm a certified creative writer and I can't wait" as Chris smiles at you "my girl is smart as hell and she is going to be writing anything from Scripts to books to online blog's, I'm proud of you my beautiful butterfly" as you tear up, and he sees it "those are happy tears right? As you nod your head at him "yes very happy tears" as he leans you against the wall and kisses you passionately on the lips again. Before you two pull apart and head downstairs.

To be continued, next part will be the final part!!!!!