Jai Courtney & His Highschool Sweetheart Annabelle

Three Part Story
Request for Unique1116s

Jai Courtney and girlfriend Annabelle who is his highschool sweetheart, they have been together since the first year of highschool, Annabelle is a Photojournalist and works for one of the biggest magazines in L.A Annabelle and Jai have been living together since they graduated from highschool and Jai moved out to L.A Annabelle came out with him and went to college for her degree it took her 6 years but she finished and has been working for the past 3 years at the magazine. Jai has been doing amazing things in his acting career, he has plans for their anniversary this year. He is going to ask her to marry him, he knows it's past due but the past two years with everything going on in the world, he couldn't ask her and make her stay engaged for a long period of time, so now that shit is going back to normal finally you two can plan the wedding and get married pretty quick, he has everything planned out for your guys anniversary in a few months time, you two are planning a trip home to Sydney, Australia. He has been talking to your dad about asking you to be his wife and your dad is 100 percent behind it, he knows you two are soulmates and have been since your Freshman year of highschool, he knew you two where meant to be together after Jai beat up the whole football team for saying bad things about you in your guys Sophomore year.

Jai has got your dad's permission to ask you when you two come home in a few months time, and he is going to do it where you two had your first official date back in your guys Freshman Year, it's Bondi Beach you two where there with a group of friends but after a little bit of time you two made it an official date between you two, he has got in touch with the beach community and he has got everything setup for you two on the day of your anniversary so he can do it right and romantic. Jai is filming his parts for the New The Suicide Square movie and you are working on a project for the magazine's website. With Jai away for a couple weeks filming the movie, you have missed him like crazy you two video chat every night but it's not the same as you two being together. Your relationship is special and crazy but you love it last night he told you he had a few weeks left of filming but truth be told he will be home at the end of the week, he is going to surprise you by picking you up at work and taking you out to dinner Friday night he knows what time you work to and he knows Fridays you have to dressed up for meetings. So it's a win-win situation he has already made reservations for your favorite restaurant in the city for 6pm and that night he is going to tell you the plans about visiting home for your guys anniversary but staying 2 weeks down there, you are leaving work now and heading home it's Tuesday so he only has three days left before he is home with you, he is doing some last minute filming on a couple of the scenes they need more then one take for, you stop by the cafe and got something to eat for dinner then you head home to your house you share with Jai.

You get home and change out of your work clothes putting on your workout clothes because your going to do a quick session in your guys home gym, then eat dinner then shower and wait to talk to Jai before you turn in for bed. You do all the things then you are on the bed in your guys room in your PJs waiting for his call,

 You do all the things then you are on the bed in your guys room in your PJs waiting for his call,

a few minutes after you get comfortable in the bed he calls and you answer it "hi handsome" as he smiles and says "hi beautiful, how was your day? As you giggle it was good, tomorrow I got a meeting with the big boss of the magazine, she saw some ...

a few minutes after you get comfortable in the bed he calls and you answer it "hi handsome" as he smiles and says "hi beautiful, how was your day? As you giggle it was good, tomorrow I got a meeting with the big boss of the magazine, she saw some of my work and wants to talk about them she is really interesting in a few of them the ones she saw" as he smiles and says "that's good news beautiful, I got news today too, about the filming? We will be done in about 2 weeks instead of a month if we keep going like we have been the last week" as you smile "so you maybe home two weeks early? As he says "yeah beautiful if we keep going like we have been, I could be home in two weeks and a few days and I can't wait I miss my girl so much" as you start to tear up "I miss you too honey and I'm crossing my fingers it works out and I see you in two weeks and a few days, I love you Jai Stephen Courtney" as he smirks and says "I love you too Annabelle Frances Smith" as you giggle and you two talk for a few more minutes then you hang up and turn in for bed, he is hanging out with John Cena one of his co-stars in the second movie, as John smirks and says "you lied to your girl man, you want to surprise her don't you? As Jai laughs and nods his head "yeah I got everything planned out for this Friday night when I get home I called her favorite restaurant and got her favorite food plus dessert ready for us after I pick her up from work then we will go to our spot and I'll let her know the plan to visit home for two weeks in a few months time" as John smirks and they talk some more then go to their rooms for the night.

To be continued!!!!!