Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman part six

The party continued for a couple more hours, everyone leaves, you stay and help Clayton clean up and he really appreciate it so he gives you a ride home to your apartment complex plus your painting is in his studio so he runs and gets it plus one more it's the sun one his last one, as he grab the original one not one of the copies or one of the other originals and he signs it then brings it out Fred and comes to meet you out by his car as you look at him he smiles "here is Fred and sun the original I got more originals plus copies but I want you to have the main original one you are one of the few people who believe in my raw talent, plus tomorrow bring some of your work to set i want to read some" as you smile at him "deal and thank you for sun, it's beautiful Clayton" as he smiles at you and helps you in his car and put the painting in the backseat and the goes around and get in the car himself.

He takes you home to your apartment complex and tells you he will back in the morning around 8:30 to pick you up for breakfast as you nod your head and you learn over and kiss him goodnight, after you finish up the kiss you learn back and bring your two paintings and head upstairs to your apartment, he waits until you inside then he heads home, you two soon turn In for the night after you place his paintings, you change and he does the change thing, next morning you are up and you got dressed and waiting for Clayton to come get you for breakfast, he just text you he is leaving his house and he is on his way to your apartment complex be there in a few minutes,

Your hair is pull back into a high ponytail, as you walk downstairs and wait in the lobby for Clayton to arrive

Your hair is pull back into a high ponytail, as you walk downstairs and wait in the lobby for Clayton to arrive. A couple minutes go by and you see his car pull up out front so you walk out and get in as he smiles "oh cariño you look beautiful today" as you smile and lean over and kiss his lips "thank you señor" as he starts the car and you two head to Samantha's cafe for breakfast, He looks handsome in his clothes,

 A couple minutes go by and you see his car pull up out front so you walk out and get in as he smiles "oh cariño you look beautiful today" as you smile and lean over and kiss his lips "thank you señor" as he starts the car and you two head to Sama...

He finds a parking spot and parks then comes around and helps you out and you two head into Samantha's to grab a table. As Samantha's daughter Keli seats you both and Clayton seats next to you in the booth and you two look over the menu you order a large orange juice and he gets a black coffee as she goes to get your drinks and gives you two a few minutes to go over the menus, he remembers what Joseph said last night and looks at you "All-Star Platter with turkey bacon, do you want pancakes or waffles?, scrambled or fried eggs? grits or hash browns? As you look at him "waffles, scrambled and grits" as he smiles at you "alright, cariño" as he decided on the All-Star Platter with bacon he wants waffles, fried eggs and hash browns.

As Keli comes back with your guys drink orders and takes your breakfast order, then goes back fo put them in with the cook as Clayton turns around in the booth and smiles at you "so do you have any family still in Atlanta? As you look at him "no I have two older brothers the oldest one Brandon lives in Florida with his wife Ginger and their two boys Andrew and Matthew. The other one Adam lives in South Carolina with his wife Amanda and their daughter Kinsley and one younger sister savannah who lives in North Carolina who is married to her husband Aaron and she has two daughters Braylee and Abigail, My mom is in Alabama, dad died when I was 10 he was logger and died on the job" as he nods his head at you "I'm originally from California been here since born raised by my mom and I have a younger sister we have different dads and I was raised by her dad and the three of them live near by, never meet my dad and really wanted to he left my mom pregnant with me as soon as she find out she was pregnant with me he left, that's why I told my mom when I find the women I was going to spend the rest of my life with and we had child's I wouldn't do what my real dad when she told him she was pregnant with me, I'll never leave the women's side or my child it takes two to make a baby" as you smile at him and leans over and kisses your lips lightly.

A couple minutes go by and you two pull apart and your food arrives and you both save grace then dig in, as you both enjoy breakfast and the good company, he smiles over at you and says "so Elgin talk to you about Bella's future with Creeper? As you look at him "throughout season four they are going to be together, nothing is in writing for season 5 yet but she is coming back for 5" as he smiles and finish up eating his breakfast as you do the same and Keli comes and get the dishes and leaves the check. As Clayton grabs it and leave a tip on the table before grabbing your hand and you two head up to the register to pay and head to the set for today's filming. After he pays and you two get back in the car he asks if you would like to meet his mom, stepdad and sister this coming weekend? As you smile at him and agree to do that as he smiles and you two head to set.

To be continued in a few days...
Just a few more days... I'm thinking 10 parts so 4 more parts!!!!