Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux part 7

Fast forward, the guys came and help Joshua build your new house closer to town, you sold yours to the town, you are working Tuesday and Thursday still, Joshua is doing amazing things as deputy, right after you two moved into your new house, you two made love and now your back at the doctor's office seeing if your pregnant yet, as you two are waiting for the doctor to come in and talk to you both, as Joshua smiles that weekend we where relaxed, I think it happen finally, as the doctor comes and congratulations you both, saying your pregnant, about an month along, as Joshua smiles big "told you, your carrying my baby oh what a wonderful day" as you laugh and the doctor gives you a list of things to do and not do, plus she wants to see you in 3 weeks to check on everything as you nod your head and Joshua smiles big and you two leave, you two have to get word to Goodnight, Brandi and Austin, then everyone else in the group, from Sam to Red, Jack and Billy to let them know your pregnant. Vasquez will know before Goodnight because he lives in town with Emily, they have got really serious, your happy for them.

As Joshua stops by the office and lets Morgan know your pregnant with his child and Morgan pats Joshua back "well brother welcome to the tribe" as Morgan is married to Lyla Smith and they have two girls, Anna is 3 and Christy is 9,  Lyla is your doctor, she is the one who just told you both your pregnant. Joshua will be at work in the morning as he goes home with you because it's late in the day, he can't believe your pregnant with your guys first baby, so tonight after dinner you are laying on the couch as he comes over and kisses your belly "daddy is here and he isn't going no where mommy and you are the most important things to me" as you open your eyes as he smiles at you "I love your mommy and you very much and I can't wait to meet you" as you tear up and he wraps the tears away "nah mommy don't care" as you smile at him and he kisses your lips lightly. As he rubs your belly as you lay on the couch. He is super excited to become a dad and you a mom, he can't wait to see your belly grow with your guys child. Joshua has to work tomorrow, you for class tomorrow too. Sam and his lady friend Melissa are coming to visit in a couple weeks time. Fast forward a couple months into your pregnant, you are showing, you and Joshua learn it's a boy, so he gets to name him, it was a deal you two made of he was she you would name her but it's a boy so Joshua gets to name him, so River Lee Faraday and when you have your girl Raven Mae Faraday.

As your pregnant goes well you stay on Tuesday and Thursday for school, Joshua is doing more with Morgan, Vasquez asks Emily to marry him and she said yes, so they are engaged to be married, Goodnight, Brandi and Austin come visit at least ones a month, you learn Brandi is pregnant with their second child, she is a few weeks behind you. As Joshua can't believe in a few months time River will be here with you both, all the guys come visit at different times through. Fast forward again, you just had River Lee Faraday, labor went well, he is beautiful and Joshua hasn't let go of him since Lyla handed River to Joshua, as you watch your husband with your son. Everyone is there when you went into labor with River, so everyone meets River Lee Faraday, Joshua loves his life especially with you and River now. You are home with River for a couple weeks then you will head back to work but River will be with you at the school building. You two are in the living-room waiting for Joshua to come home, you need a shower but you can't take one until Joshua gets home and can watch River. As you are cooking dinner and holding River when Joshua arrives home from work he takes River from you as you finish cooking dinner then he seats down at the table with River as you go shower as River and Joshua wait for you to come back out, Joshua is holding River as he cleans up the dinner you made, as you come out and smile at your boys. As Joshua looks at you as you are in one of shirts and your socks as you take River from him and goes to take a shower himself leaving you alone with River again. River is holding on to your fingers as you Carry him to his room which is right across from you and Joshua room and you change him and get him ready for bed, you feed him then lay him down for the night then you go into your room that you share with Joshua who is out of the bathroom, he is in his new boxer shorts, you let him know River is sleeping as he nods his head and comes to you picking you up in his arms and kisses you passionately on the lips.

To be continued in a few days!!!!