Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks final part

Fast forward two months you are in the hospital, your water broke this morning around 3 am and Riley Rae Lopez is getting ready to make her entrance into the world in just a few hours, Rio is in the room with you, Marcus his mom, Annie, Beth and Ruby are in the waiting room waiting for some information on Riley Rae so they can pass it on to Dean, Stan, Steve and all the kids. You are tired but Rio is right there with you he is holding you up as he rubs your belly belly and kisses your forehead as the doctor checks you and says let's you within the hour she will be here just relax as you smile and she goes and lets everyone know the update as you lean back against Rio and he smiles and smiles "one more hour And our little Riley Rae Lopez will be here with us, you are doing so good Mamà" as you smile at him.

As he is holding you against you and he smiles and kisses your forehead lighty as the nurse everything then ask you to push one more time and Riley will be here, as Rio helps you and you push and Riley is born into the world, and she is a beautiful little girl, she has your eyes, she has a full head of hair but it's dark like Rio and Marcus's, she is perfect and Rio is a proud Papà for sure. The nurse takes Riley to check her out as Rio smile as you and pushes your hair back out of your face. "She is beautiful Mamà thank you for giving me her" as you smile at him and you leans your Head against his "your welcome Christopher" as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly "Mamà I love you so much and you have made my life completely, you give me Riley Rae, you are an amazing mother to Marcus and I know you will be one to Riley also, so will you do me the Honor of marry me down the road? As he opens the ring box in front of you as you two are seating on the bed as you tear up "yes Christopher I'll marry you" as he smiles big and slides the ring on your finger" and kisses your lips lightly.

The nurse backs back Riley and then Rio goes to get Marcus, his mom, Annie Beth and Ruby to come back and meet Riley Rae Lopez and let them know the good new about you two being engaged on top of you having Riley today. She hands you Riley so you can get skin on skin contact before you have to feed her in about an hour, as Rio brings everyone back and introduces them to Riley Rae Lopez his little princess and Marcus little baby Sissy as Marcus walks over and looks at you two "oh mamà Tasha she is beautiful thank you for Baby Sissy" as you smile at him "your welcome Marcus, did Papà tell you the news yet" as he nods his head "yes Papà and you are engaged to be married" as you smile at him and then Rio's mom as she smiles at you then Beth, Annie and Ruby they all say they are happy for you both, as they see Riley then leave to head home to their family's. Rio's mom takes Marcus home to her apartment and Rio let's her know you three will be home tomorrow sometime, as she nods her head before they leave, you feed Riley Rae for the first time by breastfeeding her and she does good, Rio finds it so damn beautiful, knowing you can give little girl food and help her grow big and strong, fast forward Riley Rae continued to grow she is a very healthy baby girl, her hair is hard like Marcus's, but it's full like yours, her eyes are a mixed of yours and Rio's same with he skin color, Rio is a very protective Papà of both Marcus and her, Marcus loves his Little sister and loves to read to her, you love your family, you love your baby weight, 3 months after you had Riley Rae, and 6 months later you and Rio have a small wedding ceremony just family and friends, Dean and Beth decide to have another baby and Beth is pregnant again now with another boy, she is about four  months along now, Annie and Steve are living together now in your old apartment with Ben and Alex, Ruby and Stan got Sara and Herry puppy they him Rocky he is black with white spots. Rio give up the business to Oscar and Luis he decided on a dealership too. And when Riley turns one you get a job at the city hospital. And life is truly amazing for you, Rio and your little family!!!!

That is it for this one... I don't know who will be Next!!!!