Clay Spencer and His Wife Nicole Quinn-Spenser final part

Your babymoon went well, fast forward a couple weeks later you and Clay watch Emma and Michael for Jason and Natalie while they went for dinner, that was good practice for when Bailey gets older, you got a week left before your due date, your doctor said it being your first Child you can go early so any day now or after your due date but she said if you haven't gone 5 days after your due date she will induce labor on your 6 days as Clay and you have a bet going on when Bailey will come, he says she will come two days before your due date and you say three days after. But right now it's just a waiting game because your due date is still a week away so Clay has 5 days to see if he is right and you have 8 to see if you are.

Clay is with Sonny, Jason and Ray at the base gym working out, you are home in the living-room watching TV enjoy some alone time since Clay is with the guys, a couple hours go by and Clay comes with Sonny as you look at back at them and smile, you have been having small contractions since right after Clay left for the gym, as Sonny comes over and kisses your forehead lighty "you alright, you look like your in pain sissy" as you nod your head at him, "Sonny I'm having contractions they are small but they are happening" as Sonny looks at you "how far apart? As you look at him "They are about 30 minutes apart" as Sonny smiles at you then looks at Clay who comes back into the living-room with some waters  "Bailey will be born by tomorrow sometime , Ace is having contractions and they are 30 minutes apart" as Clay looks at you and smiles "never one of us picked the right day then, are you alright? Are you in pain? Do we need to call your mom yet? As you smile at him " I'm alright not much pain right now and no not yet, I need to call the hospital and see when we need to head that way? Sonny smiles "I'll call Lisa she can give you little information since Abel is one" as you nod your head and he calls Lisa and hands you the phone and you two talk and she says you should head to the hospital when your constructions get 10 minutes apart as you thank her and hand Sonny the phone back as Clay comes over and seats down next on the couch, how long have you been having the constructions? As you look at him "since you left for the gym" as he shakes his head "you should have call me, you been home by yourself what if you went into labor quick" as you look at him "I'm sorry Blondie next pregnancy I'll call you as soon as I start getting them" as he winks at you.

Sonny leave you two alone about an hour later, you are timing your constructions as they are getting closer together, as Clay gets your hospital bag ready because he knows you two will be heading that way soon, as he calls your mom when your constructions  get 15 minutes apart, he puts your bag in your car, then you two head to get something to eat then you two will head to the hospital, as Clay promise to call you mom back when you get closer to having Bailey. As you two go get something to eat then make it to the hospital and you get put in a room, Clay let's Jason know your in the hospital getting ready to Bailey soon, then he calls Sonny and lets him know you two made it to the hospital and are just waiting for the process to begin, then he sends a quick text to Ray and Eric. Fast forward a couple hours later you are right where you need to be and your water just broke, Clay called you mom to let her know you about to give birth to Bailey in just a little bit. As you go into the labor and delivery room and Clay is right there with you and you give birth to Bailey James Spenser at 7:15pm that night she is perfect, as Clay can't believe she is here five days before her due date.

You are back in you room as Clay is holding Bailey in his arms, everyone has came around and saw Bailey and Clay hasn't put Bailey done since you feed her, he can't believe you two made this beautiful little miracle as he moves over to the bed with you. As he puts Bailey in her crib next to the bed and smiles "I can't believe she is finally here, thank you for giving me our first daughter, I love you so much Nicole" as you look over at him "I love you too Clay and it took two to make her I just carry around for almost 9 months and give birth to her" as he smiles and kisses your forehead lighty "I know Ace and I promise when I'm not on a mission I'll be home with you two doing daddy duty plus when the time comes husband duty too" as you smile at him "I know Blondie it's all good" as he lays down with you and grabs your hand in his and you two go to sleep. Fast forward a few weeks later, Bailey is just a bundle of joy, she sleeps through the night, she only wakes up at 6 in the mornings, she is definitely Clay's mini me and already has him wrapped around her tiny little finger. Clay is playing with her in the floor one morning as you are at the base gym working out, you have almost lost all your baby weight. As she is laying on his chest when you come in they are both sleeping peacefully on the floor and you smile big and take a picture with you phone. Clay and the guys will be leaving for a mission in about a month time and will be gone for a month, so you promise to video everything until he returns In case she does something for the first time. You go upstairs and shower after your workout, as Clay wakes up and hears the shower and smiles at himself, as he puts Bailey in her playpen and comes to check on you. He knows next month you will be by yourself with Bailey but you have the girls, your mom near by in case you need help, but he hates leaving you two alone but he is seal team, he knows eventually he will step back and become the seal team training officer but right now it's seal team all the way. You two talked about it, it isn't his time to step down yet, your time was up when you find out you here pregnant with Bailey and now your going to be the seal team recruiting agent it's better this way. He knows he has to be careful each time he goes on a mission because he has you and Bailey to come home to now, and he promises to try and keep promise and make it home to you Both each time!

That it for this one... Hope you liked it!!!! Next one will be Star Lord and Reader.