Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 6

You get in your Jeep and Owen on his bike as you two are heading to your place, Owen and you go in your apartment complex and head inside to your apartment, as Owen smiles at you and as soon as you two make it in the apartment, Owen kisses you passionately on lips his hands go to your back, as he pulls you into him, and you two walk backwards and into the living-room. You find your couch and you push him down on it, and crawl on his lap as his hands go to your lower back, as he rubs it lightly and you two continue to kiss for a few minutes longer. He pulls away and looks at you "shit darling, you got me going hard and we have only made out, what is it going to be like when I'm inside you" as you giggle "you will just have to wonder Owen" as he kisses your neckline leaving wet kisses up and down it, as you moan out as he removes your jacket and your hands go to his shirt and you try and remove it. As you get off the couch and grab Owen's hand and you lead him to your room, as Owen smiles and says "Samantha we don't have to rush into anything" as you smile at him and remove your dress leaving you in your underwear only as he licks his lips when he sees you, as you smirk at him "I want this Owen" as he smirks at you and runs up to you lifing you up in his arms and carry's you towards your bed, he lays you down then removes his pants and crawls on the bed, as he moves his fingers up and down your body.  As you throw you head back, and he gets to your panties and he removes them and then he goes down on your lips sucking and licking them as you moan out and he looks up and locks eyes with you. As you bite your bottom lip and you feel yourself start to slip into pleasure because of his month on your pussy lips.

You dig your hands into the bed covers as he smirks and licks up and down your clit, as he pulls off you, and he kisses your lips lightly as you slide his boxer shorts off then you grab ahold of his cock and start to rub it lightly, As he moans out and you continued to rub up and down on him as he  looks at you and kisses your lips lightly. As you let go of his dick as he slides in between your legs, he leans over and grabs a condom from his pants packet and slides it on as he kisses your neck lightly then slides into you without warm. As you moan out as he starts to Fuck you slow, as you being your hands to his back and dig your nails into him, he pushes in you all the way as you tight up around his cock as he pushes your hips down against bed as he kisses your lips. As you wrap your legs around his waist and he starts to Fuck you hard and deep, as you moan out and continues to pounces into you hitting your g-spot. As he smiles and kisses your lips, "oh my god your so tight" as he pounces into you, as you moan out and he feels you starting to tight up around his cock as he kisses your lips and you start to climax on his cock, he runs his lips down your neck and sucks on it as you climax on his cock and he continues to Fuck you until he cums
In his condom and inside you. As he kisses your lips slowly and then pulls out and lays down on the bed next to you, he pulls you against his chest. "Mmm your mine after we just did the nasty" as you smile at him "it wasn't that nasty but I promise you it will get more wild over time" as he pulls the condom off and throws it away. He continues to hold you against his chest as you two get comfortable and go to sleep.

Next morning you are up and in the bathroom getting ready for the day, Owen comes in and kisses your neck lightly "I got to run back to my place and get changed, I'll meet you at the padlock in a little bit" as you turn around and kiss him passionately as your arms go around his neck, as he lifts you up on the sink as your fingers go through his hair In the back of his neck as he moans out in your mouth then pulls away "damn it Samantha, I got to ride on my bike with a damn hard-on" as you giggle "I just wanted to kiss you Alpha" as he smirks and says "yeah I know you did but know I'm hard as rock" as you slide your hand into his boxer shorts, and grab ahold of his cock, as he moans out "you going to make me cum before I have to leave, better get to it, as you slide off the sink and get down on your knees in front of him, as you lick the tip of his cock then moves down it with your mouth as you start to suck on it as he grips the sink as you deepthroat him as he moans out and you continued to suck on his cock as he starts to tight up in your month but you continued to suck him off and he can't help but put on hand on your head as you deepthroat him and don't gag as he starts to shot his load in your throat, as you swallow it then pull off as he smirks at you "hot damn darling" as you get off the floor and he kisses your lips lightly before he leaves and heads to his place to change for the day.

To be continued!!!!