Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 13

A couple days later, everyone is there at this house, Owen's mom Elaine, his stepdad Bob and his baby brother James and his wife Brandi are in town, Karan, Scott and the boys, plus Barry and Amanda and the boys Andrew and Maxwell are in town too, Claire and Marcus, Zia and Franklin too, you, Owen and Missy are going to come clean about you being pregnant, Claire knows but she promised to act shock, Missy is now your and Owens daughter. Tomorrow Karan Scott and the boys are heading home to New York City. Plus Owen got Missy on his plan to ask you to marry him, you three are going to announce the pregnancy then Owen is going to ask you to marry him.

Owen is grilling burgers and hotdogs in the grill, as you are enjoying the party, as Missy is playing with Gray and both Andrew and Maxwell in the yard as you are seating down next to Claire and Karan. As missy runs over and hugs you "Mamà Papà is ready for the announcement" as you look over at Owen who tells Barry to come over and take over grilling, as you smile and you, Missy get up and go over to Owen who is standing and he asks for everyone attention as he wraps his arms around you and you grab Missy hand and Owen says "Samantha is pregnant" as everyone cheers and then he winks at Missy who knows her part as she does it and Owen gets down on one knee as you smiles and when you turn around you tear up as he says "I didn't believe in love until you came into my life and the moment I saw you I was hooked, you made life worth living, you, baby bean and Missy are my family and I want to make it official, will you marry me and become Mrs Grady? As you smile and nod your head "yes I'll Marry you" as he smiles at you, and he slides the ring on your finger then he kisses you passionately. As Missy jumps and down she is super excited as Owen smiles and grabs her "happy Missy" as she smiles and hugs you both and then she runs off to play with Andrew and Maxwell and Gray. As Owen smiles at you as Owen can't believe you are engaged to be married and your carry his child life is truly amazing for him. His mom comes over and hugs you both, she can't believe she is going to have a grandchild in a couple months beside Missy who is her granddaughter.

Fast forward, your first doctor's appointment to see the baby, Missy Is doing homeschooling because your working from home, Owen is working at the zoo with Blue and the other dinosaurs you all rescued, so he Is meeting you and Missy at the doctor's office you are planning on getting married after the baby is born because Owens his son or daughter in the wedding ceremony. As he is  already there when you pull in with Missy who sees Owen and smiles big she loves her Papà for sure, she runs over to him, and he picks her up and spins her around as he smiles as you get out of the car, he puts her down and walks over to you putting his hand on your belly "hi Omega, is baby bean ready to show us if it's a she or he Today" as you smile "let's hope so Alpha" as you three walk in the doctor's office and sign in, Missy is super excited to learn the gender of her baby sibling, Owen says girl, you also say girl, Missy says girl so it's three girls in your vote. You three learn it is a girl, a healthy babygirl who is right on schedule, doctor says everything is good to go, she is a very strong baby girl. And she will see you in a month for your best appointment as you smile and you three head home, Owen finished up work before he meet you two here, as you three make it home and Missy goes to play outside in the back yard as you and Owen call everyone and tell them it's a girl, you parents are super excited, first granddaughter besides Missy so they got two boys and soon two girls, Owens mom is excited too, it's her first grandchild and it being a girl makes it 💯 percent better. Owen can't believe he is getting a girl so that's two counting Missy.

Fast forward, everyone is here, Because you and Owen are throwing a baby shower, you only got 3 months left then baby girl Grady will be here, you and Owen have two girls name each for her, he wants Charlie Rose Grady or Elizabeth Hope Grady, you have Riley Rae Grady or Trinity Dawn Grady, you are learning towards Charlie Rose Grady. Missy likes it too so more then likely that's going to your daughter name, everyone is having fun and enjoying the baby shower, Owen has added one bedroom to the house he is working on the bathroom that will go in between the two new rooms. Barry and Amanda are also added another member to their family, it's another little boys, so they will have Andrew Maxwell and they are going to name the new one Jason, Missy enjoy her new family and she can't wait for her baby sister to come into the world in a few months time. Owen is grilling as you walk over and hand him a beer as he smiles at you and his hand goes to your belly "babygirl you not giving Mamà no trouble right" as you laugh "nah Charlie is behaving herself" as he smiles at you "did we just give her a name, Charlie Rose Grady" as you smile at him "yep it honors Charlie, I mean she was the first one to die, it's only right" as he smiles and kisses you passionately.

To be continued!!!!