Jax Teller and His 3rd wife Ashleigh

This is going to be an 6 part story!!!!

Ashleigh Teller now but used to be Ashleigh Case yes she is Jax's first wife Wendy's sister so she is Abel's Aunt and stepmom now, Ashleigh was the only one in Wendy's family that keep in contact with Jax after what happen between him and Wendy, he let her see Abel that was until Tara got in the picture again Tara though Ashleigh was letting Wendy see Abel but she wasn't, Ashleigh Case at the time was close to the club and Gemma more important and tara didn't like that even with what happen with Wendy Gemma and the club treated Ashleigh as family and she never turn her back on them, Gemma didn't like when Jax stop letting Abel go see Ashleigh because of Tara but Ashleigh didn't cause problems she step back, Tara become Jax's second wife and give Jax another son in Thomas Wayne Teller the second, but soon after that Tara wanted to leave town again this time taking Abel and Thomas with her and Jax wasn't having it he divorce her and got full rights to the boys with the help from the club and even you, and you become Thomas babysitter when you where in your college classes, Abel is in kindergarten. So you have Thomas Monday, Wednesday and Friday's all day, your classes are Tuesday and Thursday's morning to afternoon so you get both Thomas and Abel from Gemma for about 4 hours because Jax is home at normal times now, Tara comes and visits once a month and gets both boys for a weekend, Jax and her agreed to that, summer the boys go visit her for one whole month, you and Jax got together last summer the month the boys where with Tara, you though it was just one time thing but Jax wanted more, you two made it official when the boys got back and you two got married last night, Gemma has both boys so you and Jax are on your way to your honeymoon. You are on the back of Jax's bike as you two are heading towards the beach.

Your hairstyle and outfit)

Jax left Chibs in charge of the club until you two return from your honeymoon in three days and two nights, your arms is around his waist as he drives to the hotel he got a room for you two it's right on the beach, he knows you love the ocean, you...

Jax left Chibs in charge of the club until you two return from your honeymoon in three days and two nights, your arms is around his waist as he drives to the hotel he got a room for you two it's right on the beach, he knows you love the ocean, you told him it keeps you calm, he went out and got you a sound mechanic and made sure it had Ocean sounds on it for you when you moved in with him and the boys about 6 months ago, he also got your friend jasmine who is an amazing artist to come draw above the bed, a beautiful Ocean background, he wanted you to feel safe in the house you two where making a home with the boys, He rubs his hand up your leg and smiles as he parks the bike and turns around to see you pulling your helmet off as he takes his off and says "this place looks really nice huh? As you look around and smile "very nice I know it's our honeymoon Jax but please tell me it didn't cost much" as Jax laughs "not to much they had a deal since we are staying three days and two nights, plus I told them it was our honeymoon they give me a good price, no worry's babygirl" as you smile at Jax who gets off the bike then helps you off, then grabs your guys bag you packed together, before grabbing your hand and you two walk towards the hotel entrance.

You two walk through the hotel entrance and towards the front desk, Jax gets your guys room card, then you two walk to the elevator and heads to the second floor and to your room for the weekend, as soon as you two are in the room, Jax drops the bag on the floor then turns around and grabs you by the waist and pulls you to him, kissing your lips lightly "hi Mrs. Teller" as you wrap your arms around his neck and smiles into the kiss then back pulls back and says "hi Mr. Teller" as he hands run down your back and he squeeze your ass playfully, then you smirk at him as he smiles playfully at you " I love you Ashleigh Teller, I know I haven't said this before but your my other half, always been my other half, I just didn't see it right away" as you smile at him "omg Jax I love you too and I know I had faith one day we would get it right and it happen" as he lifts you up in his arms and carry's you over to the bed. You two lay down together for a little bit. Him holding you against his chest and rubbing your back slowly.

To be continued!!!!