Rio and His Baby Momma Natasha Marks part nine

A couple months later, your 7 months pregnant with Riley Rae Lopez, come next weekend you are graduating from college with full Honors, Beth and Dean's relationship is doing much better, Annie and Noah didn't last he was lying to her so she is back to being single but Rio has someone for her, Oscar brother Steve good guy someone who has some bad past relationships just like Annie, he has a son around Ben's age I think Ben is about 5 months older then Steve's son, Alex is his name cute kid too, Rio went and got you an engagement ring and is going to ask you to marry you after you give birth to Riley Rae.

You are getting everything ready for graduation Next weekend, Stan is in the academy to become a policeman, Ruby got a good paying job, she is finally got a job in a salon as the receptionist, Annie got a job close to Ben's school as the week shift manager of the whole foods grocery store, you and Christopher talked and as soon as Riley is 1 you will put in at local City hospital for the RN position for day shift, he is going to step back and let Luis and Oscar take over maybe find a more legit business to do for you, Marcus and Riley maybe run Dean and Beth out of business with a rival dealership he knows his cars and he has a business license or maybe open a restaurant he can cook up a storm. Who knows he has a few ideas. As you are in your guys room getting your outfit ready as he walks in and leans up against the door frame "Mamà mom has Marcus what do you need me to do? As you turn and look at him as you smile and your only in your lingerie "Fuck me please Papà" as he smirks and in one quick step he is right in front of you as he lifts you up of the floor and lays you on the bed "Mamà want to be Fuck huh" as you nod your head as he smiles and kisses your neck "I can do that Mamà" as his hands rub down your body and stop at your panties and he slowly slides them off and throws them over his shoulder. As he leans over and kisses your clit lightly. He sucks on your clit and you grip the bed covers as your eyes roll back in your head as he push your hips your down against the bed. as he rubs his hands up your body and squeeze your boobs. As you moan out. He moves up your body and makes it up to your lips as he kisses them. And he then removes his boxer shorts and slides his cock up and down your clit making sure to get you nice and wet because he slides into you your lips, as you tight up and dig your nails into his hips. He moves moves in and out of you as you mown out and he continues to pounces into your pussy "is this what you wanted Mamà? As you mown out "yes Papà thank you I have been craving it all this week" as he smirks and bends down and kisses your neck "anything for you Mamà just ask next time and I'll give it to you sooner don't hold anything in no more do you hear me" as you nod your head at him as his fingertips go to your hips and he push them down into the bed, and continued to fuck you slow but deep. He feels you tight up around him and he knows you about to climax so he rubs your clit lightly and then you start to climax and and he shots his load inside you because you tight up around his cock. He loves that feeling, he pulls out and and kisses your belly making sure Riley Rae is already before you two take a nap together. He pulls you lays down and pulls you against his chest and you two take a quick nap.

That weekend it's your graduation, you graduate with honors Rio and Marcus are so proud of you, Beth and Dean renewed their marriage vows and they are talking about having another baby in the near future if everything keeps going like it as been going for them, Annie and Steve have got pretty serious, they have meet each other's family, Ruby, Stan and the kids moved out of Ruby's grandma house and sold it then bought them a three bedroom two bath big backyard house close to Beth's house it's also close to both Sara and Herry's school's, after graduation you all are at Beth and Dean's house celebrating your graduation, Steve, Annie Ben and Alex are on the couch and they are so cute together like a family a mixed family but w family non-west but still Annie is happy and you can tell she is truly happy and that's all that matters. Rio is standing in front of you in the kitchen and his hands on your belly as he smiles Marcus is playing with Kenny and Danny outside in the yard. Emma and Jean are with Sara upstairs in their room, Herry is with Stan and Dean outside on the grill and Beth and Ruby are in the kitchen getting getting the drinks ready as Rio leans over and whispers "I'm so proud of you Mamà" as you look at him "thanks Papà" as he smiles and leans down and kisses your lips lightly.

One more part...Riley Rae is born then you and Rio get engaged!!!!!!