Eddie Munson and Nicole Henderson

This will be a 6 part story!!! And it takes part after season 4 finale!!!!

Nicole Henderson big sister of Dustin Henderson who has been with Dustin and their friends through all the Strange Things that has happen in Hawkins, but last week they finally ended it, but the past year Nicole become close with HellFire Club Leader Eddie Munson and she is currently seating with Dustin in the hospital room where Eddie has been since last week,

As Dustin's eyes land on yours and he smiles at you "sissy he will wake up soon, Jim Hooper got Eddie's name cleaned for Chrissy Cunningham's murder, you are happy Hooper is alive And back in Town, he even saved Eleven, But you are happy he pulled...

As Dustin's eyes land on yours and he smiles at you "sissy he will wake up soon, Jim Hooper got Eddie's name cleaned for Chrissy Cunningham's murder, you are happy Hooper is alive And back in Town, he even saved Eleven, But you are happy he pulled some strings and got Eddie's name cleaned of all changes. So the last few days since you all finished-off Vecna aka Henry Creel.

The last few days, you have been here when you aren't at school, your 19 like Eddie but you are in your first year of community college, Eddie was doing real well before the whole Chrissy Cunningham's murder came up, he was trying to graduation this year and he can still do it if he wakes up and takes his finals within the next month, Dustin is talking to Eddie about the lastest d&d match which happen to be last night, every member thought it would be a good break, but you stayed with Eddie and worked on some project for school, plus you read one of the books the school wants the seniors to read, you hope he heard you read to him because you really want him to wake up soon and take the finals then graduation this year, he said early this year that this is his year and you believe it can be, as Dustin looks over at you as you have grabbed a hold of Eddie's hand and began to hold it, he smiles "aww my sister and brother in law what a beautiful sight" as you hear Dustin's words and look up at him "what did you just say Dusty? As he smiles at you getting close to your face "I said my sister and brother in law it's a beautiful sight" as I begin to let go off Eddie's hand so I can chase Dustin away but Eddie's grip gets tighter and you turn to look at him "Eddie, can you hear us? As he squeeze your hand and you smile and turn to look at Dustin who is standing up and looking at your guys hands "go get the doctor or nurse quick Dusty" as he nods his head and runs out of the room, as I bend over and whisper in Eddie's ear "wake up Eddie please, I need to hear your voice, it's been a week And I'm going crazy" as his eyes start to flatter as you smile "yes Eddie Munson you can do this wake up, we need you here, me Dustin, the club, Steve, Nancy and Robin your uncle Wayne, please wake up" as his eyes open and he smiles softly at you "hi princess, did we end it? As you smile at him and nod your head "yeah we did and Eddie Munson you are a hero" as he smirks big at you "me Edward Munson a hero no way" as you smile at him and nod your head again as Dustin runs back in "doctor and nurse are coming" as he stops in his tracks when he sees Eddie's eyes open "omg dude you awake" as he runs over and hugs Eddie slowly as Eddie smiles at you as he pats Dustin's back "hi dude yeah I'm awake, but I want the hell out of this hospital bed quick" as the doctor and nurse come in with Eddie's chat and says "good day Mr Munson, you finally awake and good news is your last scan this morning show us, everything is fine inside your body, And you can go home tomorrow morning if you would like we need to keep you one more night to be sure you have no problems since you just wake up" as Eddie nods his head and agrees with the doctor and nurse as they leave the room, Dustin smiles "I'll go tell everyone you woke up, and I'll bring you back something to eat, what you want Eddie man? As Eddie smiles "pizza sounds good man thanks" as Dustin smiles and leaves you two alone again. He heads to tell the group about Eddie waking up finally and getting to go home tomorrow then he will get pizza for the three of you.

Eddie smiles at you "princess I heard you read to me the past 3 nights, the book the school wants the seniors to know, I heard everything you said to me over the last three days and I appreciate you looking out for me and carrying for me too" as you nod your head at him "Eddie I believe in you and you will graduation in 3 months, you will take your finals next month and then two months after that you will walk across the stage and get your diploma and show everyone that you did it, it may have too you 2 extra trys but you did it, and we will all be there cheering you on, me Dustin the group, your Uncle Wayne, Nancy Steve and Robin will be there too but walking with you" as he smirks at you and nods his head "I want to finish something and I'm going to with high school then I'm going to go on and make my music knew world wide" as you smile big at him "yep you will you will become a Rockstar Eddie Munson" as he smirks and says "Dustin said something early about how he saw a beautiful sight with his sister and brother in law, he was talking about us wasn't he? As you smile at him "yeah I was holding your hand and I couldn't take my eyes off your face and I was praying in my mind for you to wake up, and Dustin saw it and made the comment I was about to get up and go after him but you squeeze my hand and then I started talking to you to wake up and you did and I'm happy your awake Eddie it's been weird the past week without you interacting with us" as he smirks "aww princess does care for the freak" as you shake your head "Eddie your not a freak your a hero"as he smirks and pulls you down by the shirt making you get close to his lips "nah I'm a freak and you will see it eventually" as you bite your lip and he smiles big let you go and you go to the seat and pull your notebook out and begin to work on some notes for class. He smiles and says "you got notes for the finals with you by chance? As you grab your bag from the floor and dig into it and find the notes Steve, Nancy and Robin give you for Eddie, you stand up and take them to him "here you go Mr. Freak" as he smirks and grabs them from you "thank you My Princess" as you giggle then go back and seat down.

To be continued!!!!!