Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 8

You two arrive at the padlock, and Claire let's you know the dinosaur is in there and it sleeping, as you and Owen go in and find it, it's not like Roxy the T-Rex on the other side of the island and you give her the shots then you and Owen head out and Claire smiles at you and thanks for coming by and giving Iris the shots, as you smile and then you two head back to the raptors padlock so you can drop him off, he kisses your lips lightly and says he will stop by your apartment when he get done with the girls, as you smile at him. But he doesn't make it because all hell breaks loose.

Iris gets out after they got her wake from her nap and she goes rough, you and Owen are called into Claire's off she needs you two to try and find Iris, as you two nod your head and head that way, Owen grabs his rifle and you two head out into the park, Karan Scott and the boys are safe so you and Owen go in search of Iris, Barry is with the girls and Claire comes with you two as she is in her normal clothes but she has boots on so you three go in search of Iris, and you blame yourself for this happen because you think the shots you give did something to her because she isn't like normal dinosaur she was made, as Owen sees you slowly down and he walks over to you and makes you look at him "darling we can't slow down we need to go" as you shake your head "Owen she was acting fine this morning and the moment they put her sleep so I can give her the shots something goes wrong, maybe the shots I give mess with her, because them shots aren't for made dinosaurs who was made in the lab, it's mine fault" as Owen stops and makes you look at him "no darling it isn't your fault, the dinosaur is made in the lab, but come on we need to find her" as you nod your head and he grabs your hand and you two walk through the jungle with Claire. Owen doesn't let go off your hand. As you three find her but she isn't doing anything so you put a tranquilizer in Owens rifle and Owen shots her but she doesn't go down you load another one and he shots again this time it stuns her but she doesn't fall, then she goes off and you got a tracking device in with the second tranquilizer as Claire tells lowkey to track her from main base as he does and sees she is heading following back into the old park, you shake your head and then Barry calls Owen and tells him Hawkins is there and they are going to use the raptors to track Iris as you shake your head and tell Barry you got a tracking device in her and if Hawkins try to use the girls you will shot him yourself.

As Owen smiles he loves how you are protected of the girls, as Hawkins gets on the radio and says "come fine me, little Dearing, you should get back to the raptors padlock because it's happening with or without you and Owen on board, as you smirk and you three head towards the raptors padlock and as soon as you get there you see Hawkins and you go straight up to him and knock him out "you want to use the girls, fine but Owen is in control do you understand asshole" as Owen, Claire and Barry smile at you as you push your shoe in Hawkins throat, and "when this is over I'm coming for you personal if you make out alive" as you lift your shoe and turn around and go check on the girls. Owen smiles and comes over to you "thanks darling, you and Claire need to go meet up with Karan, Scott and the boys back at the hotel" as you shake your head "nope Claire can go back but I'm staying here I need to monitor the girls and with lowkey sending me information on Iris I'm your best bet on finding her" as Claire hands over the tablet and hugs you "love you sissy and you better meet me, Karan, Scott and the boys at the ferry when this is over with" as you smile at her and kiss her forehead lighty "I'll be there with bells on with Owen" as she smiles and goes off Barry is heading that way now so he will take her to meet Karan, Scott and the boys.

You get in the army truck, as Owen is on his bike, and he winks at you before heading off with the girls to track Iris,

You watch from the raptors cameras plus you let Owen know where Iris is you whispers to Blue through the microphone "Blue darling I need you to follow your instinct no matter what, and protect the Alpha" as she clicks her mouth as you are watching...

You watch from the raptors cameras plus you let Owen know where Iris is you whispers to Blue through the microphone "Blue darling I need you to follow your instinct no matter what, and protect the Alpha" as she clicks her mouth as you are watching and the girls surround Iris and then they start communicating as you get on the mic with Owen "she got raptor DNA too Owen get out of there, Iris is their new Alpha" as he nods his head and heads back towards you in the army truck, as he pulls up next to you, he gets off his bike and gets in with you as you drive to the main entrance. Owen grabs your hand and you two run towards the information center, you call Claire and she knew about the other DNA but she didn't say anything as she starts to cry Hawkins has her in the lab as you and Owen run towards it. As you grab Owen's rifle and gets ready to shot Hawkins when you see him. As Owen grabs it "no way darling it's not over yet, let it play out he will get his in time and if not I'll take you to him myself" as you giggle and you two head to the lab to safe Claire.

To be continued