Owen Grady and Claire's sister Samantha part 2

Next morning after you and Owen have them drinks at the restaurant, you exchange phone numbers and Owen wants to do it again maybe at his place, he has a bungalow away from the madness, as you agree to do it again after your sister Karan and her husband Scott leave. You are up and getting ready for the day.

Claire is holding a meeting with all the trainers and staff today, so Owen and you will be together for a few hours

Claire is holding a meeting with all the trainers and staff today, so Owen and you will be together for a few hours. Barry is going to watch the raptors while Owen is at the meeting. You arrive at the conference center on top, as Claire waves at you as you head inside and Owen is there too he got there 10 minutes early as you walk in and Claire comes over and hugs you as you smile and hug her back, then she goes off and you spot Owen as you walk over and he smiles at you "you alright little dealing? As you smile "I'm fine how are you doing Alpha? As he smiles "good but I couldn't get you out of my head after we went home last night" as you giggle at him "same with you" as he says "so maybe tonight we can have dinner at my place, since your other sister and her family are coming tomorrow right? As you nod your head at him "yep tomorrow after lunch and I would love to have dinner with you tonight" as he smiles at you "Great I'll pick you up at your apartment complex around 5:30? As you nod your head at him and then Claire starts the meeting.

A couple hours later you are heading to your job for the day, it's the raptors again so Owen gives you a ride on his bike and you go check on their training abilities, tomorrow you got to give them shots and you know it's going to be hard so Owen let's you know he will put them in their cages so you give them their shots, as you two arrive at the raptors padlock and Owen helps you off the back of the bike and you two walk to the padlock and Barry smiles "training abilities today, tomorrow shots then your done with us Samantha" as you shake your head at him and he lets Owen go get them ready for the training abilities test, as you and Barry walk to the top of the padlock and Owen starts the training abilities test for you as you take notes and you smile at blue is doing amazing job, after they finish up you give Owen the paperwork then you smile at Owen who is checking on the girls after the test. As you seat down on the steps, after a few minutes Owen comes over and seats down next to you. He smiles and says "you ready to head back to your Jeep" as you smile at him you and girls where my only job today so if you need to work with them a little more go for it,I'll just watch" as he smirks and says "yeah I need another hour then we can leave" as you nod your head and he goes back to train with the girls as you watch him and them as blue comes over to the cage and clicks her mouth as you look up and over at her as she nods her head at you as you get up and head over to the cage and you click your mouth and she lets you pat her head.

Owen is calling for blue but she isn't listen to him, she is draw to you as Owen comes down the steps and says "blue when I call you, you come" as you are patting her head and he finds this a complete turn on you aren't scared of the girls Blue is draw to you, as she clicks her head and runs off to be with the girls. As he helps you up "your amazing with them, blue always listens to me but when you here I'm not the Alpha you are" as you giggle "nah your the Alpha, I'm just the Omega and blue is still the Beta" as he smiles at you, "I like that list, you can be there Omega and mine too" as you smile at him. A few minutes go by and you two are leaving, Barry said he will you tomorrow morning as you wave at him and Owen helps you on his bike and he takes you back to your Jeep. As you hold into him as you two ride back on his bike, he gets you back to your Jeep as you get off and he smiles at you "I'll be back to get you in about an hour and half at your apartment complex" as you nod your head at him and you walk over to your Jeep, Claire is watching on from her office and before you get in your Jeep she calls you as you answer it "yes sister" as she laughs and asks you to come to her office before you head home as you tell her "you will be there in a minute" as you head to the up to her office.

As you make it upstairs to her office and you go in as she smiles at you, "you getting rides from Owen I see, should I be worry about you getting close to him" as you look at her "Claire whomever I get close to it isn't your business I'm a grow woman and you and Karan aren't mom" as Claire says "we know we aren't mom but being your big sisters we want to make sure your not doing anything dumb" as you look at her "Owen isn't someone dumb Claire and if I make a mistake then so be it, I'm not afraid to live my life to the fullest, maybe you should try it more often" as you leave her there in her office to think about what you said and you head downstairs to your Jeep then home to get ready for your dinner date with Owen at his place.

To be continued!!!!