Jai Courtney & His Highschool Sweetheart Annabelle final part

Request for Unique1116

It's the weekend you two are heading home to Sydney, Australia, you are packing your bags for the airplane ride tomorrow morning, you got to be at the airport in the morning by 7 for your flight at 9 am, then your flight will take 7 hours then you two will be home for two weeks with your family's and friends. You are in your guys room finishing up packing your bags, he is in the living-room on his laptop checking on something he send to your dad about the plans for your anniversary date. You got everything packed then you come in the living-room and see him seating on the couch on his laptop, you smile and say "everything alright handsome? As he looks up and smiles at you "yeah babygirl I was just checking something I have planned for our trip home and everything is a go" as you walk over and lean over the couch and kiss his lips passionately. He puts his laptop down on the couch and pulls you on his lap kissing you with tongue. He rubs up and down your right leg, as he grips your ass lightly "I love you babygirl" as you run your fingers through his hair, "I love you too handsome" as he smirks and flips you over so your back is against the couch and he is on top of you.

He holds you then he pulls back and looks at you, his hands go to each side of your face. He smirks, and says "this years with you have been the best and I'm lucky to have you and I promise to never take advantage of you" as you rub your fingers through his hair and pulls the ends, he smiles at you as you move your hands to his chest and he grabs your arms and holds them above your head. Looking you in the eyes "when we arrive home I'm going to love to you every night and morning babygirl" as you smile at him and he kisses your lips lightly. He rolls you over so your seating in his lap your hands land on his chest and he smiles big at you, "you remember our first night together babygirl? As you smile at him "yeah it was our two month anniversary and both our family's took a vacation together and we got to share a room together because your dad knew we wouldn't do anything to extreme because we had only been together two months but we did share a bed that weekend, I got to go to sleep holding you and wake up to you the next mornings, and I was happy with that, we didn't make love until the following month it was two days after our anniversary, I took you over night to see your favorite band and we did it in the hotel I got us and I couldn't stop smiling when we got back home and your dad knew we took the next step in our relationship. He seat me down and give me the longest talk about not getting you pregnant or hurting your feelings" I know you love your dad, he is very protective of you and your younger twin brothers" as you smile at him. He smiles and puts his hands on your hips, he leans over and lays his head on your chest and you rub your fingers up and down his neck.

You two eat dinner then get into bed, next morning you both are up and at the airport heading to the plane, so you two can head home for a two weeks, visit your family and friends and spend your anniversary there because Jai has it planned out and you can't wait to see what he has planned for you guys,

A few hours later you two are home and your dad picked you both up from the airport, Jai got you two an hotel-room, but your reservation isn't until tomorrow, so tonight your staying with your family, your dad gets you two home to the farm, he get...

A few hours later you two are home and your dad picked you both up from the airport, Jai got you two an hotel-room, but your reservation isn't until tomorrow, so tonight your staying with your family, your dad gets you two home to the farm, he gets out and hugs you both before heading inside to check on your mom, leaving you two outside, Jai grabs your bags and you two head inside and your mom and baby brothers are there and Jai waves at them three, your dad smirks and let's you two know that Saturday afternoon around 1 the cookout will be held here on the farm, as Jai smiles And you two talk to your parents and brothers before you two head to your room for the night.

Next morning you are up and getting ready for the beach, but before you two head to the beach you two are heading to the hotel to get sign in for the rest of your trip, you two head towards the hotel then to the beach, a couple hours you two are enjoying your time on the beach, he comes out of the water and walks over to you while you are laying in the sun, he leans over and kisses your lips "so tomorrow we got the cookout, then four days we have our anniversary date and I can't wait to show you what I planned for it" as you two enjoy the time on the beach then head to your room for the evening. Next morning you two are heading to your parents farm house for this cookout with everyone.

His family is super excited and happy you two are home for two weeks, his dad has been helping him set everything up for the proposal same with your dad

His family is super excited and happy you two are home for two weeks, his dad has been helping him set everything up for the proposal same with your dad. You two enjoy the cookout and in two days he is going to ask you a very important question and he hopes you say yes to it, and you two will take another step into future together. After spending time with your family's you two head back to the hotel, since the first night in the hotel-room you two have been making love before bed and waking up to one of you in the mood, if not both of you. He can't wait for the night after he pops the question.

It's the day of your anniversary and you two have been going through Memory Lane  and having an amazing time together, you two are on the beach and he is about to ask you the question, you are seating in the sand he is behind you his arms wrapped around and you two enjoying the peaceful weather and each other. He smirks and kisses your cheek turning you around to face him, "babygirl I love you and since the moment you came into my life it's been 100 percent better I see a future with you, I want to spend my life with you. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? As you smile at him and tear up "yes Jai I will become your wife, and I love you so much, you have made my life better since day one, and you just made me even more happier because we are engaged" as he smirks and slides the ring on your finger. Then kisses your lips passionately. He cant believe you are his finance and in a little bit of time you two will be married. He wants a very happy and bright future together and he can't wait for the next step of your guys future together aka the planning of the wedding. Then the wedding and so forth.

That's it for this one..... Going to do Miles Teller next one of his characters!!!!! Someone give me some ideas?