Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman

Ashley is a up coming actress and she got a part on Mayans MC she is going to be Creeper's love interest she came in last season mid-season and now it's the beginning of the new season and filming is about to start this coming week, Ashley has a major crush on Clayton but Clayton is dating Emily Tosta who plays Letty Cruz, but you and Joseph who plays Creeper are like best friend and he says they will not last much longer because Emily has Been showing her true colors and Clayton doesn't like what Emily has turned into because when Emily hangs out with her friend Adina, she isn't the girl he likes to be around anymore. He understands she is a little younger the him but she is normal very mature for her age but not when she is is with Adina. And today on set something happens that caused him to lose it with Emily.

They where in the yard, and they were talking and he was heading to meet up with jd about tomorrow's scenes when Emily comes over and she is on the phone with Adina about a party later on tonight in downtown LA. And she wants to go so bad and she doesn't ever ask Clayton and just tells Adina they will be there and Clayton turns his head and looks at her and she hangs up and he says "wait what Emily you didn't even ask if I wanted to go to this party, once again maybe I have plans with one of the guys you never ask anymore? So you can go to that party by yourself and as for us I'm done Emily I always ask you what you are doing and your an option but you have completely changed and I can't take it no more,  when I go home tonight I'll get your stuff from my house and bring it to work and I would appreciate if you would do the same with my things at your place" as she shakes her head and walks off and mumbles "Sure Clayton no problem" as she walks past him and then turns around and flips him off as he shakes his head at her and then heads to Richard's trailer. You and Joseph where outside and you two saw everything and Joseph smirks at you "what have I been telling you" as you laugh and shake your head "that him and her wouldn't make it much longer and you where right Joseph congrats" as he laughs and wrap's his arm around and you two walk over to Richard's trailer to hang out with him and Clayton plus he knows you want check up on Clayton.

As you two arrive and Richard let's you two in and Clayton smiles at you and pats the spot next to him on the couch as you smile and seat down next to him and you two talk while Joseph and Richard do the same thing and Richard sees how you two are and makes a comment to Joseph about you two and Joseph smirks and agrees with him. As Clayton sees something that catches his attention on your right waist it's saint christopher necklace as he smiles "are you Catholic? As you smile at him "Yep" as he smiles "me too" as Richard sees you two getting along and he likes Clayton getting back to his old self back as Joseph learns over and says something in Richard's ear and then they get up and say they are going to head to the food trailers and get some lunches do you two want anything as you say you want something to drink as Joseph smiles "sunshine smoothie with a shot of energy? As you nod your head at him as he smiles and say he has got you as Clayton "just a large Cherry Coke as he hands Richard some ones as they head out leaving you two alone in Richard's trailer.

He turns around and looks at you "how many do you have? As you smile at him as you bite your lip and think for a minute "mmm about 15, you ? As he smiles at you "about 20 one will be covered up with another one tomorrow through" as you smile at him "oh the one you got with Emily pretzel tattoo huh what you got in mind to cover it up with? As he smiles and grabs his phone and unlock his screen and goes to his photos and finds the idea he decided on to cover it up with and it will go with the others on his chest as you smile at it, "it's beautiful Clayton"

As he smirks and grabs your hand and brings it to his unlocks your fingers with his as you two continued to talk until Richard and Joseph return with your smooth and his Coke and they see you two holding hands and they both smirks at you both. You all hang out for a couple hours then head out Clayton wants to meet up tomorrow with you he like hanging out with you, you are a cool chick and he wants to get to know you better because Elgin James the producer on the show says I have a future on the show. So you and Clayton make plans to hang out tomorrow together.

To be continued in a few days!!!!