Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman part four

After first day of filming back on Mayans, everyone is heading to Clayton's house to celebrate, Clayton and you are heading to his house with everyone else behind you for the party, you all don't have to be back on set fo filming until tomorrow afternoon, you change out of your work clothes and into your street clothes, your hair still down from early,

He is holding your hand, as you two arrive at his house he called some takeout restaurants and got some different food delivery to his house and it should arrive soon, as he parks his car and comes around and helps you out "come on beautiful lady ...

He is holding your hand, as you two arrive at his house he called some takeout restaurants and got some different food delivery to his house and it should arrive soon, as he parks his car and comes around and helps you out "come on beautiful lady I want to show you around before everyone else arrive" as you giggle at him and he takes you inside his house.

Your worry Because Emily and her best friend Adina are coming tonight, Sarah and
Carla are super excited when Joseph told them both that you and Clayton where hanging out on set and off and getting closer, as he shows you his house last stop the kitchen and offers you something to drink anything you want as you smile at him "water please I'm not a big drinker" we he smiles and grabs you a bottle water from his refrigerator. "True story Everytime I drink I spill my deepest darkest secrets from embarrassing to funny to things that I don't want certain people to know" as he smile at you and leans over "I completely understand but we are family around here some more then others, when you get comfortable around certain ones you will not be embarrassed, i Hope I'm one that turns into more then just a friend more then family along the lines of lover" as you laugh at him "I could see you Clayton" as he smiles at you and grabs your hand in his "I hope so Ashley" as Richard, Joseph, JD Sarah and Carla arrive before everyone else, Letting you two know Michael, Edward, Danny and Emilio are going to be late because they are having a meeting with Elgin, as Clayton smiles and brings your hand to his lips and kisses your knuckles lightly as Carla giggles "you two are adorable together" as Clayton smiles at her "thanks Carla, she is the adorable one" as you shake your head and everyone else starts to arrive Emily, her sister Gabby and her friend Adina show up, the take out orders arrive too and Clayton takes you to his studio in his garage while everyone has a good time enjoying the party.

He show you how art as you see one of his first pieces as you smiles "this can't be fred? I know you keep the original and you make copies to sell As he looks at you "how did you know that name? As turn around and look at him "I followed your career from the start and from the magazine where it was published I got the picture it's beautiful up close" as he smiles at you and goes over to the closet and grabs one of the other originals he had more then one of madam may I and he signs it for you and hands it to you "here you go beautiful and it's original also I did more then one original in case something happens to one I had back ups then I made copies, you like my art really my originals my people don't it was raw, so thank you beautiful" as you smile at him "raw is good I write most of my writing is raw but Elgin has read some of my stuff and said I have talent and continued to work on it and one day in the near future my time will come he even said this season he will try and use some of my work somewhere in the show and give me credit" as Clayton smiles "that is amazing, some of the art on the show is mine Elgin even give me credit for it so he helps all of us I told you earlier we are family around here" as you smile and he puts the painting down and you two go inside the house and joins the party he promise to get that for you before you leave later on.

You two make it back on and Emily walk up to Clayton and you and asks Clayton for a moment of his time alone as you smile at him then her then let go of his hand and go find Joseph who is across the room with JD, you don't want to cause as you seat down next to JD and across from Joseph as Joseph looks at you "sugar boom boom, what's wrong? As you look at him and then look over at Clayton and Emily "what did I tell you Joseph and the moment I let my God damn guard down this shit happens she is going to weasel her ass back in, I give up I will never get my happy ending with my prince charming" as Joseph looks at you and he sees the sadness in your face "Ashley no if he goes back to her then he is a loser he is missing out on you this amazing women who I'm proud to call my Best girl friend, JD we will be back soon we are heading into Town, she needs a purple rain smoothie from smoothie king" as JD smile and Joseph grabs your hand and you two head outside and get on his bike. Clayton isn't playing Emily no mind she is asking him why he is hanging around with you so much right after the two of them broke up, as his eyes follow you leave with Joseph he knows you two will be back because Joseph loves the return party's and you got to get your painting. As he puts his hand up and stops Emily "listen to me Emily, we broke up because you become controlling and you never asked my opinion on anything that we were doing, we are over and what I do know and who I hang out with isn't your concern anymore, Ashley and me are friends right now but I don't know what the future holds but I like her she makes feel special wanted something you stopped doing a long time ago, and me and Ashley have only been hanging out three days, you know how long it took me to get that feel with you before we started dating, weeks and that feeling went away a couple months after we went official to everyone, so I'm telling you just a couple days with Ashley I feel happy against weeks with you then you and me started dating still good then we become official still good then it went away a couple months later and now we are over and I'm moving on, and I want you to do the same thing Emily, I see something with Ashley In the future when the time is right through" because in three days I am happy and feel things I haven't felt before not even with you" as Emily nods her head "Clayton i understand I want you happy I wish it was with me but if it's with her I am alright with it and your right when the time is right everyone finds their right person I guess I haven't find mine yet and maybe she is yours after all" as he smiles and grabs her hand and shakes it then she goes over to her sister Gabby and her Best friend Adina. Then he goes to JD and JD let's him know where Joseph and you went and what you told Joseph and him about the situation between him and Emily and Clayton looks down and it breaks him "dude no way I'm not going back to Emily I just told her I'm into Ashley and I want a future with her when the time is right and Emily said she understand we are on good terms now" as JD smiles and you and Joseph walk back in and you got your purple rain smoothie as Clayton gets up and walks over to you two.

To be continued in a few days.!!!!!