Clayton Cardenas and Ashley Shipman part nine

After a couple more scenes between Angel Creeper during the day, you are in your trailer back your normal clothes, tomorrow morning your going with Clayton to meet his mom and stepdad, so your staying at his house again, the bag you pack last night had enough clothes in for two nights at Clayton house and two fulls days one at work and one meeting his parents, he is in his trailer getting back in his normal clothes. He comes to your trailer with your notebook and two green apple smoothie in hands, as he opens your door and smiles at you "here you go cariño, one green apple smoothie for you plus your notebook back" as you smile at him, "thank you Papà" as he smirks at you and seats down down next to you on the couch, his hand goes to your thigh and squeeze it. "I like it when you call me Papà, from now on that's our thing, your my cariño" and im your Papà" he drinks his smoothie and you do the same.

As he pulls your legs up on his lap and you two relax in your trailer for a bit, "Joseph said something that Early that catch my attention, he is taking you vehicle shopping at the end of the month is that right? As you look at him "yeah I ask him to go we haven't been spending much time together since we got together I miss my best friend Clayton I hope you don't mind" as he smiles at you "no cariño I don't mind you two spending time together, he is your best friend" as he rubs his hand up your leg and squeeze your inner thigh as you bite your bottom lip and he sees this "are you turn on cariño? As you lock your eyes with him "si papà, I'm always turn on with you" as he grabs your smoothie from you and puts it on table and pulls you on his lap his hands go to your ass and he squeeze it, "you turn me on too Cariño, all the time. I just want to do so many things to you in the bedroom, when the time is right through" as you smile at him and you lean your head against His chest and he rubs your back "I love you cariño, I know it's early in our relationship but I do" as you look up and lock eyes with him "I love you too Papà" as he smiles and kisses your lips passionately, as you two relax together for a little bit then you two leave the lot and head to his house for the rest of the night.

He is going to order some takeout from the steakhouse, for dinner for you two, as you two head to his car and head towards the restaurant to place an order, "cariño what do you want? As you look over the menu on your phone, "mm side salad with ranch dressing and a Sirloin steak Cooked medium well please" as he smiles at you "alright cariño I'll be right back I'll go put our orders in" as you giggle at him and he goes in the restaurant places the order for your Sirloin steak Cooked medium well and side salad with ranch dressing, then he goes with a T-bone Steak cooked medium well with loaded baked potato and corn on the cob, then he gives them his name and pays for it and they say they will text him when they have it ready as he nods his head and comes back out to the car and sees you on your phone your going through your IG feed as you see this hair color you want to try and you want to run past Elgin for next season for your character Bella. you show him the hair color and style "Papà what do you think about this for Bella's character next season? As he smiles and say "oh hot damn cariño, you going to see if Elgin will give you permission to do it" as you nod your head at him. He pulls his phone out and goes to his IG and finds Richard and sends him a private message about Monday morning filming plus the two of them are going for a ride with Joseph, Michael and Gino, You are going to spend the afternoon with Sarah and Carla.

As about 30 minutes go by and he gets a text the food is ready so he heads back in to get the food as you text Joseph to check in on, jr, princess and and little bit, as he lets you know they are good, they are happy for you and uncle Clayton, you two should come visit next weekend? As you smile down at the phone and let him know you will ask Clayton if he has anything planned then you will let him Monday morning on set, as Joseph texts back sounds good, have fun meeting his mom and stepdad tomorrow girly love you as you smile and text him back love you Joe as Clayton comes out with two bags of food and gets back in the car "ready, they give two pieces of  chocolate cake complementary" as you nod your head at him and you two head to his house. On your way there you look at him "Joseph wanted to know if next weekend we wanted to go over to his house, the kids could see us and vise versa? As he smiles at you "we can go, we don't have nothing planned tomorrow we got my mom and stepdad's and that's all so next weekend nothing Janae will be back next week sometime and we are going to go over to her house for dinner sometime during the week right, we just haven't decided on a day" as you nod your head at him "agreed" as he pulls In his driveway parks and you two walk in. "I appreciate you you asking me my opinion before making plans" as you look at him "Papà we are a team, I don't make plans without consulting you first and I know you wouldn't it either, I'm not her" as he smiles and kisses your lips lightly "I know and I'm thankful for that cariño" as you smile as you remove your boots and put your purse down and you two go to the kitchen, he goes to the refrigerator and goes you a cherry Coke and him a beer then joins you at the bar and you two seat down and say grace before dig in on dinner together.

To be continued in a few days.... One more part!!!!!