Willard Hewitt and his highschool sweetheart Bella Moore final part 1/2

It's Friday morning and you are with your sister Ariel, plus her friend Jasmine Lewis and your guys cousin Annie Davis she is your guys cousin through your mom's side of the family and she is in the same grade as You Ariel, Jasmine plus Ren and Willard, you four are getting your stuff ready to head to the beach, Ren is coming to get Ariel and Jasmine while Willard gets you and Annie, they are already down there setting everything up then they will come get you four. You got your bikini on under your clothes,

 You got your bikini on under your clothes,

Your hair is a bit shorter, and the color is darker,

As you got everything you need for the half of day, tonight tomorrow and tomorrow night then your stuff for church Sunday morning

He and Ren got everything set up at the beach with help from Jasmine's boyfriend Matthew and Annie's best friend Craig, both Matthew and Craig are going to stay at the beach and wait for you all to return, as Ren and Willard head towards your house to get you four, you are on the porch talking to Jay and Jason about the rules while you and Ariel are gone, your guys neighbors Mrs. Smith or her husband Mr. Smith is going to check in on them until dad and mom return from the trip tomorrow night, as Jay and Jason understand completely plus Mrs. Hewitt is going to come get them tomorrow and they are going to spend the day with the girls plus their dad around the house and pool, so Mrs. Smith will only have to check in on the boys in the evening time until mom and dad return home late tomorrow night. As You And Annie carry your bags outside on the porch, and both Jay and Jason join you two around as you see Willard's truck coming down the street, as you smile and hug both Jay and Jason before Willard pulls in the driveway, he waves at the boys as they grab your bags and carry them to his truck "hi dude, no funny business with my sister" as he smirks "dude I'm older then you and I don't need your opinion but don't worry I am not pressing your sister into anything she isn't ready for" as you pull your brothers away "go inside you two, I order pizza it will be here in 45 minutes" as they hug you tight and smile big "thanks sissy love you as you get in the front seat and slide in the middle Annie gets in next to you. And the boys waves at you three as Willard heads out of the driveway and towards the beach, Ariel And Jasmine are upstairs in Ariel's room waiting on Ren to arrive, as Willard passes Ren who waves at you three as he goes to get Ariel and Jasmine from the house.

Willard smiles as you three arrive at the beach, he parks and then you three get out, you and Annie grab your bags from the back of Willard's truck, Willard grabs yours from you and Carry's it down to the beach. You smile at him, Annie takes her bag to Craig's tent, Willard takes yours to your guys tent, as you seat down in the sand, Ariel Jasmine and Ren arrive and Ren takes Ariel's bag to their tent, Jasmine take hers to Matthew's. Ariel joins you in the sand as you two wait for Willard and Ren to come back from the tents. She lays her head on your shoulder and you smile "Jay and Jason where playing the video game when we left I check the status of their pizza and it's about to leave the store so they will have food in a little bit" as you smile and nod your head at her "they where giving Willard a hard time when he picked me and Annie up" as she says "let me guess about not pressing you into anything you aren't ready for right, they did the same thing with Ren around our third month anniversary, we are on sixth month anniversary and they still give him a hard time but truth be told that boat has sealed about three months ago, and he didn't pressing me I wanted it to happen so it did, just like when your ready it will happen too no one can force us into anything we aren't ready for" as you giggle and agree 100 percent. Willard and Ren come back and help you two up and you four walk towards the water, you pull your shirt off and slide your shorts off laying them on your bag along with your flip flops and sunglasses. And you go get in the water, Willard takes his shirt off and his flip flops and gets in with you laying his sunglasses on your bag too Ariel and Ren do the same thing but puts their stuff on Ariel's bag then join you two in the water, a few minutes later Jasmine and Matthew, Annie and Craig come join you four in the water and you all have some fun together.

Willard comes up behind you in the water and pulls you against his chest, wrapping his arms around your lower waist he places his chin on your shoulder. His hands rubs circles on your lower belly, he smirks at Ren who is standing next to Ariel as Ariel smirks at you two, Jasmine and Matthew are standing chest to chest arms around each other Annie and Craig are standing close to each other and next to you and Willard, as a few more students arrive and get in the water with you all, a few minutes later, you get out and go to the tent, you towel off and put your clothes back on after you change out of your bikini putting on underwear then sliding on your clothes back on then you come out and Willard is standing there waiting for you, he goes in And does the same thing taking his swim shorts off and getting dressed in his clothes then comes out and wraps his arm around you and picks you up "I want some alone time with you darling do you want to go for a walk with me down the beach? As you nod your head at him and then you two head down the beach, he wraps his arm around your waist walk passed everyone else and he lets them know you two are going for a walk and will be back later. As you two walk down the beach and find a big ass rock, and he stops then turns around and lifts you up and seats you on big ass rock, he smirks and jumps up on it and seats down behind you pulling you against his chest wrapping his arms around your belly, you lean back against his chest and place your hands on his legs that you are seating in between he leans over and kisses your neck lightly "I love you babydoll" as you giggle and say "I love you too Stud" as he smirks and you two seat there and enjoy the moment together.

One more part !!!!