Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 10

The next morning you two are up, Angel is in the kitchen turning on the coffee machine as you come in and smile at him as he turns around with his cup in hand and he smirks and says "Amore you look well fucked" as you giggle and he walks over to you and kisses your lips lightly, as he lifts you up and puts you on the corner top as he gets in between your legs and kisses you passionately. As you run your finger's throw his hair and pulls at the ends he bites you bottom lip and you two pull apart and he smirks at you. "You want to come with me to the clubhouse? As you nod your head and he smirks and helps you off the corner top and you two head upstairs to gets ready to go to the clubhouse,

 "You want to come with me to the clubhouse? As you nod your head and he smirks and helps you off the corner top and you two head upstairs to gets ready to go to the clubhouse,

A few minutes later you come downstairs and Angel is waiting for you in the living-room, as he looks up and smirks at you "damn it babygirl, you want to get Fuck again don't you? As you laugh and he gets up and walks over to you putting his hands ...

A few minutes later you come downstairs and Angel is waiting for you in the living-room, as he looks up and smirks at you "damn it babygirl, you want to get Fuck again don't you? As you laugh and he gets up and walks over to you putting his hands on your hips "just wait until we are back home and I have you begging for mine dick babygirl" as you smile at him as he kisses your lips and you two head outside and to his bike.

You two head to the clubhouse, he has his hand on your knee as he drives to the clubhouse, a few minutes later you two are at the clubhouse, he helps you off the bike and you two head inside he grabs your hand as you walk in front of him, he watches your ass closely he can't wait to grab it later on today, he plans to dick you down from behind, when you two arrive and make it in the door, your two are melt with someone who you can't stand, it's nails she was with Angel back in highschool, and she had his first kid a daughter who she later lose in Labor, you can't believe she is here in the clubhouse, she hated the place so much, Angel shakes his head and turns to look at you "I love you Nicole, she isn't going to break us up" as you smile at him and he grabs your hand and you two go see bishop and find out why she is here" Bishop let's you two know she is seeing Hank and that's why she is here, her and Hank have a son who is 2 and his name is Jr. Angel shakes his head, he can't believe she had another baby with his brother, but more important Hank was meant to be with bishop's sister Tia what happen there, as Bishop shakes his head and let's you two know Tia isn't with Hank, she left his ass when she find out about Jr early this year just like everyone else especially Hank, he missed jr's first year because nails didn't get in touch with him while she was pregnant with Jr. Angel pulls you against him as he kisses your neck, as Bishop smiles "alright you two, I need to steal Angel, we got a meeting then you two can do whatever you two want" as you giggle and Angel kisses your lips and then goes with Bishop, leaving you alone but Letty comes over and seats down next to you at the bar "Auntie Nicole, are you and Angel finally together? As you smile at her as Chucky hands you your drinks "yep we are, and Letty I'm truly happy because of Angelino" as she smiles and Chucky says "I'm happy for you two Nicole you two are meant to be together, I knew it when I meet you both two years ago" as you smile at him "thanks Chucky, that man has had my heart since middle school, when he beat up some jerks over me and for me" as Chucky laughs and you three talk, nails has Jr on her lap as she looks over at you and smirks "she can't believe you are still around, and if she heard right your Angelino's old lady finally, she knew back in the day you had feelings for him.

Bishop, Angelino and Ez comes out first and Angel walks over to you three and he puts his head on your shoulder and wraps his arms around your waist, he smirks and says "you want to go for a ride with me babygirl? As you lean back against his chest and smile "yeah let's go Angelino" as he smiles and you two head outside to the bikes and he helps you on the back then you two head off for a ride before going home for the rest of your day together, Chucky opens the gate for you two to head out you wave at him as he smiles big at you two, then you two enjoy your ride, Angel likes having you on the back of his bike, you two make it home after a couple hours of riding, you two head inside and enjoy the rest of your day, you are going to make some street tacos for dinner.

To be continued!!!!