Peter Quill/Star Lord & His Girlfriend Ashley Smith/Shasta part 5

One more part!

You are staying behind on earth, Piper's doctor said you need to stay put until you learn the gender, Peter hates leaving you but they got a job for Nova but he promise to come back as soon as they get done with the job, as piper promise to keep a close eye on you while you are on earth. As Peter puts his hand on your belly and tells the bean to be good for Mommy while he is gone, as you smile at him and he kisses your lips lightly "I love you" as you smile and kiss him back "I love you too" as they leave, and you stay with Piper, Morgan and Tony. You dad comes to visit you while you are here still on earth, Peter and the rest take care of the problem that Nova need help with, he calls you as you are in the guest room to let you know, they got the job done and they are heading back to earth but it will take a couple days, as you smile and he says "is the baby behavior? As you nod your head at him "yes Peter the baby is already and behavior, but we miss you and we can't wait for you to get back" as he smiles "I love you Ashley Nicole Smith very much" as you smile big "I love you Peter Jason Quill" as he makes you rub your belly and he says "I'll be back soon" as you nod your head and tell him "we can't wait Papa" as he smiles and says "you better behavior yourself I'm not there to talk care of you princess" as you giggle.

As you two talk for a few minutes then he hangs up, you are seating up in bed reading something when piper comes in and sees you before you all go to bed, Tony got a message from Peter and they are heading back as you smile at her and let know you and Peter just talked, as she smiles at you "you two are so cute together, he loves you and now that your pregnant with your guys first kid he is very protective of you two, as you giggle he has always been protect of me but now it's like 💯 percent more because of the baby, I know he is going to be a great dad for sure as piper smiles and says "Tony was the same way and look how he is with Morgan and even Elizabeth, Peter will be an awesome dad and your be a amazing mom, as you smile at her and she rubs your belly lightly "you nerves about learning the gender? As you shake your head "no I'm happy with whatever we are having" as she nods her head at you and you two have a conversation. Then she leaves so you can go  turn in for the night. Peter is on your guys room on the ship and his mind is on you and baby, he can't wait to get back to you two. He lays down in bed and his mind finds yours on earth as he smiles and let's you know he is near and he will be back with you and baby bean in a couple days, as you feel him and you smile and go to sleep, your hand is on your belly as you sleep and baby bean shows you something and you sleep peacefully after it shows you, your future with Peter. It's beautiful and you can't wait and in the dream you see what your first child is which is the baby bean right now, so when you wake up you rub your belly and say "daddy is going to be over the moon, when he finds out what you are" as it moves in your belly and you smile  (hint hint it's a girl, so Meredith Jane Quill but she shows you that you two will have a Peter Jason Quill Jr in the future too.

A few days later the group is back and you are in your room at Tony's when Peter comes in, he stop by the store and got you some orange flowers, as he comes in and smiles at you "are you alright princess? As you look up from your book and smile "oh Peter your back I was reading up on things for the baby, I'm sorry I didn't come meet you" as Peter smiles and comes over and kisses your lips "it's alright you and baby bean need rest,I got you Flowers" as he shows you the orange flowers as you tear up, "no princess don't cry" as you touch his face "it's happy tears Peter" as he helps you up and you two to the kitchen, piper is making lunch and you need to eat, a few days later you are at the obgyn doctor again with Peter and Piper, as Peter is over the moon because today you learn the gender of your baby but you already know but haven't said anything to no one. As you are seating in the waiting room with Peter and Piper as Peter has his hand on your belly as you three wait for your name to be called, Peter is super excited to learn the baby's gender today. Your name is called and you three head inside with the nurse as she sets you up and lets you know the doctor is coming as she leaves a few minutes go by and the doctor comes in and starts the machine to see the baby, as you are laying back and she finds her and takes a picture and says"it's a girl" as Peter smiles and he grabs your hand in his "our little Meredith Jane Quill" as he leans over and kisses you on the forehead, as she gives you some pills and wants to see you if back in 3 months as Peter smiles and says "she will be 7 months pregnant" as the doctor smiles and you three head out, Peter smiles at you, "our little girl I'm over the moon princess" as you smile and he looks at you "you knew didn't you my princess? As you giggle "yes Meredith showed me a couple days ago" as he can't help but smile at you.

Fast forward a couple weeks later you are back in space, Meredith is becoming very active you are in control of setting everything up for the missions, Groot is with you in the kitchen arena. Peter comes in he find you another moon rock this one with purple going through it, as he comes and hands it to you as you smile and kiss him on the lips "thank you Star-Lord, it's beautiful, I'm thinking about putting in the Meredith room the red one and the purple one will look beautiful in her room" as he nods his head at you "yep mostly Definitely" as Ming took over a room closer to Drax so your old room will be Meredith room and it's close to your and Peter's room so it worked out perfect.

To be continued!!!!