Joshua Faraday & His Childhood Friend Bella Robicheaux part 6

Joshua is doing so well as the deputy of the town, he gets his first paycheck this coming week, you went to the doctor office and learned your not pregnant, as you tell Joshua, he can't help but wonder if it's his fault, the doctor said you two need to relax before making love, as she gives you some special weed that will make you both relax and if you do become pregnant it will not hurt the baby while it's still in your system, Goodnight, Brandi and Austin left yesterday morning, Today is Thursday so your home alone as Joshua works with Morgan, Emily comes by and sees you before she has to be at the store, Vasquez is there now, he sent her home for lunch now she is heading back, you are happy for both Emily and Vasquez they are official dating one another. Saturday and Sunday you will use the weed with Joshua and see if you two can make a baby together. As Joshua comes home for lunch, seeing you laying on the couch in one of his shirts, and a pair of boots, you are eating the back of the weed as he comes in and kisses your lips lightly, "I got lunch off from Morgan, so I came home" as you look at him "oh yeah do you make you a deer meat sandwich with tomato on it? As he nods his head 'ill make us two sandwiches just stay right there, you reading the back of the weed bottle, you really want to try it this weekend right" as you smile at him "yes I do it will not hurt" as he nods his head and makes you two sandwiches and then brings one to you and seats down next to you on the couch, and you two dig in, he loves you and he wants to give you a family, one girl named Raven and a boy named River.

After his lunch break he heads back to the office, he says he will see you later on, as you nod your head and he leaves and you take a nap, during your nap the house is broke in and someone kidnaps you, it's someone who has problems with Sam and the guys, seeing your Mrs. Joshua Faraday now he has been keeping a close eye on you, a guy drops a note off at the sheriff office and Joshua freaks out, your kidnapped so he gets a call into Goodnight and the rest of the guys, he looks at Morgan, I got to save my wife and if that means going back and killing this fucker then so be it, I hope you understand I'll do it away from here so if you have to hunt me down I'll be close by, as Morgan shakes his head "nah your good man go find your wife and your job will still be here when you get back, as he gets on Jezebel and rides to meet up with Goodnight and Vasquez, he looks at them it's time to deal with him ones and for all, as Sam and the others make it to the guys as they all head to where the note told them to come. As the guy has you tied up in a room, as the guys come through and kill the bad guy and his men, but before Joshua shots the main guy he makes him tell him where you are in the house, as Joshua shots him and then comes to find you, as he walks in the room and sees you tied up with blindfold across your eyes, as he looks at you and moves closer "Bella Robicheaux-Faraday your safe now I'm here to take you home, it's me your husband" as you smile lightly and he picks you up removing the blindfold from your eyes and kisses you passionately on the lips "darling I'm sorry this happen, I promise to keep you safe and I failed you, I'm not worry your loving" as you touch his face "Joshua Faraday don't you ever say anything like that again do you understand me, shit happens I'm alright, but I do think we should move closer to town" as he agrees 💯 percent, he will get the guys to help build then new house closer to town, a house for you two and when you have kids the kids have rooms too. As Goodnight hugs you, and everyone else makes sure your alright, Joshua asks them for their help not right now but in a few weeks time, and they all agree to it 💯 percent, As Joshua takes you back home and stays with you for a couple days, he let your boss know what happens so they bring in a substitute teacher while you heal, Joshua goes back to work about after a week, you go back around the same time, you and Miss Lena change around days around she takes Monday, Wednesday and Friday and you take Tuesday and Thursday for a while.

At the end of the month the guys are going to come help build your new house, which is closer to town, Goodnight is coming with Brandi and Austin, you are working on something for tomorrow morning at school, Joshua is with Morgan and Vasquez at the bar, having a drink before heading home to you, Morgan is going to come by and help with the building of the new house too, as Joshua smiles at Vasquez, he has find his one in Emily, just like he did with you, life has a way of working its self out, Joshua never thought he would get an chance with you but that changed that night you two made love for the first time. He throws his drink back then heads home to you, you are in your room laying on the bed you just finished up tomorrow's schedule for the kids, as he comes in and joins you on the bed. And you two turn in for the night, you two pushed back trying for a baby until after you got the new house build, but he knows it will happen when it's meant to happen. As you two shared that weed with Emily and Vasquez a couple days ago. It definitely relaxed you and Joshua.

To be continued in a few days... Two more parts!!!!