Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot final part 1/2

This will be a two part final

A few weeks go by and your period is late and you got an appointment with your obgyn doctor tomorrow morning, so you and Max are going after you two drop off the boys at school, you two are in the middle of trying to get full custody of them but it's looking good for you both, You are downstairs in the kitchen getting everything ready for the boys lunches tomorrow, Max is upstairs giving them their baths and getting them ready for bed as your mom as been calling you but you haven't answered her call yet, you don't feel like talking to her she always takes
Abigail side on anything leaving you and see Demi on the outsides, same with your dad so you and Demi have always been each other's rock until you meet your husband's. Max got the boys ready for bed and comes downstairs to check on you as you in the kitchen finishing up from early then you two can go to bed yourselves.

You two go to bed soon after you go upstairs to your room, next morning you are up and getting ready for today, you and Max got to take the boys to school then head to your doctor's appointment to check and see if your pregnant or not with Max's three baby,

As you finish up and go downstairs and wait for Max and the boys to come downstairs so you all can leave and head towards the school then your doctor appointment

As you finish up and go downstairs and wait for Max and the boys to come downstairs so you all can leave and head towards the school then your doctor appointment. Max comes down and the boys are right behind him as you hand them their backpacks plus their lunch boxers and you four head to Max's truck.

As Max smiles at you and you two take the boys to school then head towards your obgyn Doctor, as soon as you two get there you sign-in with the front desk lady and then go seat down and wait for your name to be called for your appointment. A few minutes go by and your name is called so you two head back with the nurse, she does a quick check off then let's you know the doctor will be in a few minutes, as you nod your head at her and then seat there with Max who is super excited to learn if your pregnant or not with his three child. He grabs your hand and you two wait on the doctor to come, a few minutes go by and the doctor comes in and you two talk and she wants a pregnancy test done in the office and the office nurse will call you with the results in a day or so, as you nod your head and you go take it before you and Max leave and head to the grocery store for the shopping then head home to wait for the boys to get home, you do your shopping then head home and start on dinner while Max talks to David about the new season.

As the boys return home after school, and they go straight to Max, there was a problem at school and they got a note for him, their mom showed up at the school and started some stuff, so Max is meant to be at the school Monday morning to have a meeting with the principal, but Max has some filming to do, so he calls the school before they shut down for the night, and the weekend too, and let's them know you will be coming in his place, you are the boys guardian when he isn't around, Max can't believe their mom did this again this is the 2rd time she has caused trouble at the school, as you smile at him as he lets you know to be there at 9 am and after you get done with the meeting to bring the boys home, and then after he gets home he will call her and talk to her about the situation. As you nod your head and he pulls you on his lap, and kisses your cheek. As he puts his hand on your belly rubbing it lightly. "We should know something from the doctor Monday too right? As you nod your head at him "yeah Monday no later then Tuesday morning" as he smiles and holds you against his chest as he rubs your belly in circles, he hopes you get the results Monday sometime hopefully before he gets home from filming the next episodes of seal team for next season.

To be continued one more part!!!!!