Max Thieriot & His Second Wife Remi Thieriot Part 5

A couple hours later Max you, the boys and Demi and Michael are outside in the backyard, Max is cooking dinner for you all Michael is helping, the boys are playing some basketball and you and Demi are seating at the table talking about the situation you want to try, she said she will talk to Michael about her going off the birth control pills, you got to go and get your IUD removed so tomorrow morning you will call your doctor and get in a few days if possible. She can't believe that you just learned about AJ and Abigail news. She knows it hurt your feelings because you three have always been closed. A couple minutes later Max and Michael come in with the food, and then Max calls the boys in from the backyard to come in and clean up for dinner. As they come in and go to the bathroom and get cleaned up then come into the kitchen with you and their dad, Demi and Michael. Everyone seats down with their plates and digs into dinner, Max learns over and kisses your cheek lightly and thanks demi and Michael for coming over for dinner tonight. Everyone eats dinner then after Max tells the boys upstairs to their room to play, Michael and Max go in the living-room to watch some TV for a couple minutes, leaving you and Demi alone in the kitchen to clean up and you two talk some more about the situation, and she promise to talk to Michael tonight and get back with you on his answer before Monday morning you are calling your obgyn Doctor Monday morning and getting an appointment for next week to get your IUD removed, Because you and Max want to try for a baby soon, but if Demi and Michael want to wait you and Max will do your first child then when they are ready we can have another one so you two can be pregnant together.

After you clean up you two go in the living-room and Michael and Demi leave and you join Max on the couch, he smiles at you, "I love you Remi, I'm going to go get the boys ready for bed" as you giggle, And he gets up and goes upstairs and gets the boy's ready for bed, you come upstairs soon after after you makes sure everything is locked up and turned off, you go to your bedroom and go into your closet changing into your PJs, then laying down on the bed, a couple minutes later he comes in and he goes in the closet and changes into his PJs and joins you on the bed, "boys are down for the night" as you smile and he pulls you against his chest, and he rubs your back and you two get comfortable in bed. He says "babygirl Monday morning you are calling your obgyn Doctor and getting yourself an appointment to get your IUD removed for later in the week or the following week right? As you look at him "yes Max I'll call Monday morning and see when they can get me in for the removal, Demi said she will talk to Michael this weekend and get with me Monday sometime, if it doesn't happen this time she is forsure it will happen next time" as he laughs and rubs his fingers down your back and under your shirt. "I can't wait until you are knocked up giving Thieriot another child, I love you Mamà bear" as you smile at him "I love you too Papà bear" as he covers you two up and you two go to sleep together in each other's arms.

Next morning you two are in each other's arms, and woke up by the boys more specific, Maximus as he comes in and crawls in the bed on his dad's side and wakes his dad up first then Max wakes you up after he makes sure maximus is out of the room and back in his room, he kisses your neck and rubs his fingers down in between your legs as your eyes open and you bit your lip and moan lightly, he smirks "morning babygirl" as you bite your lip and moan "morning Max"as he learns over and kisses your lips lightly and says "someone is soaking wet and taking my fingers so well, you want to cum don't you babygirl? As you look him in the eyes and nod your head "please Max can I cum? As Max smirks and kisses down your neck "oh babygirl your going to cum just give it a few seconds, let go for me" as you grip the bed sheets and he continues to finger fuck you, he rubs your core and you get so tight and you are at your breaking point so you start to shake and you start to cum on his fingers, he loves this feeling, he smirks and kisses your neck leaving a mark on it, as you finish climaxing and he pulls his fingers out then brings them to his lips and licks them clean, you catch your breath, he smiles at you big then you two get up and head downstairs to get breakfast for you both and the boy's, tomorrow morning Max has to take them back to their mom's for a couple days but it's alright he has been talking to the lawyer and he wants full custody and she can get visitation every so often, you two have talked about it and decided the boys are better off with you two more then the time then with her. So he is going to get the paperwork started this coming week and then send it to her and her lawyer in the next couple weeks so this can finally get under control.

To be continued!