Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter

'When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.'

Grand palace hotel:

In the presidential suite,

Suhasini felt a numbing pain in her nether regions. She never felt something like that in her life previously. Slowly she started realizing her situation. She discovered that she was lying unclothed next to an handsome guy.

She looked at his face. He was too handsome and she noticed that mark on his brow which added beauty to his charms. She noticed that he was waking up. She hurried and tried to get up from the bed. A hand suddenly pulled her back and she fell on the soft bed. She then saw his face in close up. Then only the realization dawned on her.

Suhasini: you are??? You????

Prime minister..... Aditya...

Aditya: Who asked you to drug me??

Suhasini: No... I did not know it was a drug... Its a total misunderstanding... And leave my hand...

His hand tightened around her hand..

Aditya: soldriya illaya??

Suhasini: Sir.. You misunderstood entirely... Let me explain please...

He looked at her scrutinizingly for a minute and then left her hand.

She stood bundled up with blanket around her.

Suhasini: Actually I came to get a pendrive from Rahul. Rahul cheated my friend and started blackmailing her with her photos and videos in that pendrive.

This room was booked under his name.. So I thought he will be here.

Aditya: he is my assistant's son..

He said silently...

Suhasini: As you were disguised, I was not able to identify you.

I actually asked to add sleeping pills only.. Andha paavi ungalku mattum illama en glass leiyum edho kalandhuttan...

He looked at her with doubt...

Suhasini: Don't you dare to doubt me.. Unnai vida enaku dhaan loss adhigam... It was my first time..

Aditya: you drugged me.. And ippo niyayam pesuriya??

where are you going???

She rushed to bathroom..

Suhasini: to get dressed...

She did not expect that her first time would be like this. She was irritated to the core. She dressed herself up.

Aditya called his assistant Nathan and ran a background check on her.

Nathan: She is from a middle class family. No parents. Chithi Chithappa dhaan.. No support from them. She is struggling to establish herself in fashion industry..

Aditya: model??

Nathan: designer...

Aditya: oh...

He then heard the sound of latch opening.

Aditya: Nathan you can go out..

Nathan: yes sir...

She came out all dressed. But he could still see the marks he left on her neck.

Suhasini: I will not bother you anymore.. I will not tell anyone.. Please don't implicate me. I cannot afford to have a scandal with Prince-cum-Prime Minister.

Aditya: Even I don't want any news about this. It was an accident.. It will stay as an accident.. I hope you understand.. And I will have my eyes on you.. If you try to do anything out of line.. Then...