You're my home

'For me, home is in your arms.'

Adi reached his home in the late night. For some strange reason, all the lights were lit. As he walked in, he saw Eeshwar standing near the door.

Adi: What are you doing here???

Eeshwar: Everyone is here, brother...

Adi noticed his family sitting around his wife.

Eeshwar: We all are here from morning. For sister-in-law's safety...

Adi: Nee yean ma vandhe indha time le???

Prerna: Irukkatum mama... She was alone..

Adi smiled at her. He looked extremely torn and tired.

Madhana: You still didn't forgive me, right???

Adi: Amma....

Mahadev: Madhana....

Adi: I don't think that way, maa...

Empress walked down the stairs with Oorvashi at that time.

Empress: We all know what you went through, Adi... Don't think that you are alone in this battle...

Nee mattum Suhasini eh ezhakkale... Naangalum dhaan ezhandhom...

And we all here to protect her... Sariya??? Ava indha naatoda ilavarasi... Avaluku edhuvum aaga naanga vida mattom...

Adi: Thank you, Grandmother...

He was touched in the deep corner of his heart.

He bowed down in front of her...

Empress: You don't need to put your head down, my king...

We know the things happening in the country... This is the time you need to fight hard...

Adi nodded his head. After sometime, Empress left to study with Mahadev and her two grandsons.

They all stayed in Adi's residence that night.

Suhasini: Mother, I will sleep on my own...

Madhana: I made a huge mistake last time, dear... I don't want to repeat it and Adi still loathes me for it...

Suhasini: Mother, he can never hate you... Ungalku theriyadha avar pathi...

Madhana: I just hope he forgives me dear... Even I would have been angry, if I was in his place...

Suhasini: Neenga mannippu kekavo avar mannikavo edhuvume illa idhule... Naan safe ah illama irundhadhu en thappu... Neenga idhule neraiya yosikadhinga mother... Please...

Madhana nodded her head. After sometime, suhasini noticed her mother-in-law yawning...

Suhasini: Mother, you can go to bed... Naan Inga dhaane irukken... Oru prachanaiyum illa... Neenga poi padunga. Naan paathukren.

Madhana left the room quickly after wishing her good night.

Adi returned around one in the night. He noticed his woman on bed. She was lying on her side like a baby. She looked so fragile in that position. He felt too bad for raising his voice at her that morning.

He went and sat next to her. He touched her thigh. She woke up the moment she felt his hand on her.

Suhasini: You came...

She quickly got up and hugged him...

Suhasini: I'm sorry for being that way in the morning... I didn't know the seriousness of the situation...