Wedding

'Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say.'

Guna's house:

Kala: Enna Maa.. Kaalaileiye happy ah irukke???

Lakshmi: Ellam nalla vishayam dhaan Kala... Andha Suhasini asinga pattu theruvule nikka pora...

Kala: Munna maari edhuvum sodhappadhu le???

Lakshmi: Aagadhu.. Balamana oru idathule irundhu vandhirukku sedhi...

Sari nee un kalyanathuku ellaraiyum invite pannirukka le??? Everyone should attend your wedding...

Your wedding should have full media coverage...

Kala: yes Maa... Ellaraiyum kuptruken.. But I'm worried about Mano..

Mugam kuduthu kooda pesa matran...

Lakshmi: You don't worry.. Anniku nee potta podu le Enna nadandhalum avan unnai dhaan Kalyanam panni aaganum...

Kala: He didn't even come with me for wedding shopping.. Eppo call pannalum busy...

Lakshmi: kalyanathuku munnadi varaikum ella ambalaingalum apdi dhaan iruppanga..

Kalyanam aanadhum Enna pannanum nu Unaku theriyum ley??

Kala: I know ma...

She smiled at her mom..

Lakshmi: Ippo dhaan azhaga irukke...

Kala: Amma.. Where is Lekha??? Ava kooda enaku help panna matra edhukum??

Lakshmi: Ava edho pudhusa oru course poren nu sonna... Adhan hostel leiye thangitta.. Nee vidu... Un kalyanathuku vandhuruva..

Apram marakkama news le andha anadhai kazhudhai vara nu poda Sollu... She will attend this wedding for her husband sake. They played in our pride.. We will play with their pride..

Kala: Backfire aagama paathuko Maa..

Lakshmi: Believe me.. We are going to win this time...

------

Eeshwar got discharged from the hospital on next day. Suhasini and Madhana accompanied him to his home as promised.

A care-taker was hired for a week due to Madhana's insisting. Eeshwar was not able to intervene in his mother's decision.

-------

One week later.....

Suhasini returned home in the evening. It was still early for Adi to return home.

She started watching TV to pass time.. She saw Adi on news channel.. It was an assembly speech given by him on that day.. She admired his eloquence and wisdom. The bills and orders which were passed on that meeting piqued her interests..

Adi: We faced a recent flood in Niru Islands.. Many of the residents had to be brought to mainland to ensure their safety and health.

So this government led by me has decided to build dams, medical facilities and shelters in the island to avoid such calamities in future.. We will also allocate 100 crores to repair and to provide sustenance to the citizens of the island. Everything will be done in next three months with swift actions..

Everyone tapped their benches when he finished his speech.

Suhasini's heart brimmed with admiration and pride. She never understood anything about politics, constitution or government before marrying Adi. The only thing she did the maximum for country was to vote. After their marriage, she slowly started learning his strategies, his lifestyle, his calmness, his decisiveness.. She realized why he was on top of everything. He always stayed calm and composed even when the world around him was spinning.