Rebel and Reckless

'Real love doesn't hurt. If a man truly loves you, he will do everything in his power to make sure you don't hurt.'

Adi woke up early in the morning... It was still dark outside. He woke her up..

Adi: Hasini... Thangame... Get up..

Suhasini: Tired ah irukku da.. Please let me sleep for five more minutes..

Adi: Wake up baby... Come on.. Freshen up.. I have something for you...

She then slowly got up...

Adi: Get ready... We are going out...

Suhasini: enga??

Adi: Surprise...

Suhasini: okay... But naama Nethe engagement attend pannale.. Ippovum pona thappa nenaika mattangala??

Adi: They know about me... And I have informed them.. Nee kelambu first...

She then got ready and came out of the palace..

Suhasini: I don't see any car.. Epdi porom Adi???

He handed over an helmet...

Suhasini: Are we going by bike???

Adi nodded his head..

Suhasini: so you used to race on bike??

Adi: Yes..

Suhasini: Where is your bike then??

Adi: Let me bring my baby...

He then walked towards the parking garage. He returned in a large size bike.. It was Harley-davidson touring bike..

Suhasini: you called this one as a baby.. It looks like a beast..

Adi: Ennai maariye.. Looks like a beast.. But baby maari manasu..

Suhasini: you are calling yourself baby?? You are an out and out beast...

Adi smiled at her words..

Adi: Feeling proud...

She hit him on his shoulders..

Adi: Sari hop on.. We have a long way to go..

She then sat on his bike... He smiled when she hugged him as she sat..

Adi: Polama??

Suhasini: Polam...

Adi: This country is famous for its mountain terrains.. Before everything started, I stayed here for around 6 months and learnt some racing and stuff..

Suhasini: ohh... How old were you then??

Adi: Around 16 or 17.. I used to be rebellious then.. You wouldn't have liked me if you had met me then..

Suhasini: How could you know???

Adi: yean Unaku Ennai pudichirukkuma??

Suhasini: Pudichirukkum.. Nee epdi irundhalum pudikkum..

He kissed her hand..

Suhasini: Did you take Alka in your bike??

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha..

Suhasini: padhil Sollu Adi..

Adi: No.. I don't like to ride with anyone on pillion... She used to race with me.. I had so many friends here.. We all did racing.. She is nothing special.. You don't have to worry about her..