Amusement Park

'Momma, don't doubt yourself.
You already have what it takes.

Ashwini was working out in gym when she received a call from a strange number.

Ashwini: Hello...

Rajeev: Hello Miss Ashwini... Are you still in love with Adi???

Ashwini: Who are you???

Rajeev: I'm your friend... Ippodhaiku apdi vechippom...

Ashwini: I don't know you.. I'm gonna hang up..

Rajeev: I will help you to separate Adi and Suhasini forever.

Her hand stopped mid-air from hanging up the call..

Ashwini: Keep talking..

Rajeev: Do you currently have any idea to separate them???

Ashwini: I wanted to fight fair and square...

She heard a cackle from the other end.

Rajeev: Think properly... You were there for him when she left.. She coveted him once she returned...

Do you still want to fight fair and square???

Ashwini: What are you suggesting???

Without answering him, she posed him a question.

Rajeev smiled...

Rajeev: What if there is no Suhasini to begin with???

Ashwini: What do you mean by that???

Rajeev: Send her to heaven...

You were there for Adi for four years. Once Suhasini left this world, Adi will mourn for few days. After that, he will marry you if you acted properly.

Adi will love you.. You can become future queen...

A surprise glint occurred in her eyes. If she removed Suhasini from Adi's life, she would gain him as well as the chance to participate in international competition. Ash would reach the success it deserved. Once she married Adi, She could destroy Magic from inside. She became happy with that thought. One thing crossed her mind suddenly.

Ashwini: Why are you helping me???

Rajeev: I have something against Suhasini... She crossed me once...

Ashwini: Hmmm.. Wicked woman.. Your identity???

Rajeev: This is not the right time.. Give me the happy news soon.. I will reveal myself as well as show you the path towards Adi.

And if you are smart, you will use it wisely.

Ashwini hummed in response and ended the call.

Big guy: Boss, Why are you doing this??? Unga uncle ku therinja prachanai aagadha???

Rajeev: I want both Adi and Suhasini to die... En mama kitte irundhadhale dhaan Ava ivlo naal thappicha.. if I have to kill her, I can do it only when she is away from my uncle.

Adi kitte irundhu thirumba avale pirichu Avan perusa kondadra andha padhavi eh naan eduppen... I'm waiting for that moment.

Rajeev was originally deported from Z forever. But a recent amendment on the law brought him a loophole. The deported members, if stayed clean for four years, then their deportation would be cancelled based on merits.

Rajeev was planning everything accordingly. He wanted to gain everything he lost using that loophole.

Big guy: Unga uncle kitte enna solluvinga???