I love you

'I fell in love with you. Simple because you're you.'

Ranjan and Oorvashi left the hall. Adi looked at his little wife whose face was filled with happiness.

Adi: What are you so happy about?

Suhasini: I know how this is going to end... Adhan...

Adi: How will it end??

Suhasini: They will get married. You colluded with Empress Grandma and planned everything.

If I know Ranjan correctly, he will agree to whatever Oorvashi says. So next kalyanam dhaan. Adhan jolly ah irukken..

Adi: You are making wrong guess.. I didn't collude with Royal Grandmother.

Suhasini: Nadikadhe. I saw when you both looked at each other..

Adi: You became so smart, baby...

He placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed as he said. Since she was wearing gown on that day and the fabric was so soft, she could feel his hot and warm hand. She held his rubbing hand.

Suhasini: No... Not here...

Adi: What will happen, baby?

He whispered.. He kept his face straight when he did that. She was on fire pit.

Suhasini: Elders are here... Please...

Adi: call me sweetly.. I will leave you...

Suhasini: En aasai purushan le....

Adi: Okay I'm leaving you alone... for now..

Suhasini: What do you mean??

Adi: I will collect my debt, tonight..

She was extremely shy. She could handle him when they were alone. With people around, she was embarrassed. But the same cannot be said for him, he was completely shameless.

Suhasini: you gangster... Take your hand away...

He gave a naughty smile.

--------

There was another couple in the next room who were struggling to talk to each other.

Ranjan: You wanted to say something???

Oorvashi: Why are you being like this??

Ranjan: What did I do, your highness??

Oorvashi: apdi kupdadhe...

Ranjan: Pinna epdi kupda???

Oorvashi: Adhe vidu... Yean paati kitte friendly ah kiss pannen nu sonna???

Anniku ennamo ennai kalyanam pannippen adhu idhu nu sonne???

Ranjan: Idhe keka dhaan kuptiya???

Oorvashi: Idhuku padhil sollu, Ranjan...

Unknowingly, she kept delaying from revealing the truth.

Ranjan: See, whatever happened was our private thing. My feelings about you and whatever we have are more private for me. I cannot share that with anyone.

I don't want others to see you in a bad light. I wanted to marry you. I still want to marry you. But only if you say so. I can woo you forever. I spent years of my life loving you. I can wait forever. But I don't want to force you.

She plopped to the floor and started crying by hiding her face with her hands. He was shocked for a second and then rushed towards her and held her shoulders.