Tea party

'She doesn't want a rich man, a handsome man or even a poet. She wants a man she can trust who, when she is sad, points to his chest and says:
"Rest here,
I shall not grow tired."'

She woke up to a bright morning. She was feeling tired and remembered the things happened the previous night. She wanted to see him as the first thing. But he was not in the room. Something about them totally changed. She did not know what it was and she did not even want to define it. Her phone then rang.

She got excited when she saw his name.

Suhasini: Adi....

Adi: elinchitiya???

Suhasini: yeah...

Adi: Saptiya??

Suhasini: illa.. Inimey dhaan...

Adi: Go and have your food. Don't miss out... Apram vayiru valikum... Sari Sollu.. How is your cramps??

Suhasini: Yeah.. They are not as painful as last night.

Adi: Take rest...

Suhasini: Are you busy???

Adi: Yeah.. Or else I would have come to see you...

This guy really had his way with his words.

But she could not stop herself from feeling warm and fuzzy with his care.

Suhasini: oh.. Paaka mudiyadha appo???

Adi: Tea party irukku afternoon.. I thought you are tired..

Suhasini: I'm fine... I will come...

Adi: Do you miss me that much??

Suhasini: enaku theriyadhu..

She then cut the call and giggled like a teenager. She liked him. She was not able to define her feelings but she was sure that he had a special place in her heart.

------

At the breakfast table,

Madhana: My daughter-in-law looks bright and good today... What really happened??

Suhasini: Nothing ma..

She blushed and then proceeded to ask her..

Suhasini: Is everyone busy today???

Madhana: yeah unfortunately... I'm also going to conference with his Majesty later..

Empress is meeting the elites from different countries in the main palace.

Eeshwar usually doesn't attend conferences.

Adi is there with the Empress.

Suhasini: Yeah Maa.. I know.. He called me..

Madhana: He told us to not disturb you as you were sick and tired.. But you look all bright and sparkly..

Suhasini: Ma.. You are making fun of me..

Madhana smiled at her..

Madhana: you know something.. My royal son really likes you..

Suhasini: chumma solladhinga ma..

Madhana: Did you know what happened to the guy who misfired on that day??

Suhasini looked at her with zero idea..

Madhana: He was fired from his position. Adi never fired anyone as all the people who work for palace are loyal. But he fired him without batting an eyelid..