Our First Meet

'I love being my husband's wife.'

On the Monday morning, Z country's Government passed a bill for Women's Safety. The bill amended the punishment given towards the cases against women and children and these cases would be trialed like murder trials and if the offender was proved with proper evidence, he/she would be hanged to death.

Adhiyaman opposed the bill with his party members. Adi countered him with the statistics of rape cases and their increase in last two years. The bill was successfully passed after his speech. His speech was telecasted nationwide and many media houses lauded his boldness to pass such a bill.

Few opposition also rose for the bill siting human rights. But the present government stood firmly with the bill.

Adi exited the parliament hall. Adhiyaman was waiting for him to come out.

Adhiyaman: En paiyane enna Panna Adi???

Adi: Sir, I'm this country's Prime Minister... I protect people... Unga paiyane kaanoma??? Case kuduthutingala??

Adhiyaman: I know you know something about my son..

Adi: pcch... Sorry sir.. Unga paiyane vida neraiya velai irukku enaku...

Adhiyaman: un thangachi eh love pannitan nu avane thooki olichu vechitiya???

Adi: En thangachi eh love pandravanga ellaraiyum naan thookanum na indha country le ambalaingale irukka mattanga...

Adhiyaman: nee poi soldre Adi...

Adi: Enaku andha pazhakkame illa... Naan veanumna onnu pandren.. Neenga oru complaint kudunga police station le... Unga paiyane kandu pudichu kudukka ellam pandren...

Ranjan..... Sir kitte illana ingaye complaint vaangiko... Avanga paiyan kandippa kedaikanum... Adhuku ellam panniru enna....

Ranjan: Yes Sir...

Adi: Varen Sir... Bayapadama ponga... Veetuku vandhuruvan unga paiyan...

Adi left with those words..

Member: thalaivare... Avan soldradhu nijama??

Adhiyaman: Poi soldran da... Ithanai naal Ivan mela sandegam dhaan irundhudhu... Ippo soldren... Ivan dhaan edho pannirukan... Nalla thedunga...

Adi came back to Blue house after finishing the meeting.

Ranjan: Sir, few are against the bill...

Adi: Ellarum ellathaiyum accept pannikanum nu edhirpaakradhu muttaal thanam, Ranjan...

Just don't mind.. we have so many work to do...

His phone started ringing at this time. He attended after seeing the number.

Man: Sir, Latha returned to the country.

Adi: Hmmm.... I will take care... You keep me posted..

Man: Yes Sir....

------

Empress visited temple on that day with Madhana, Oorvashi, Suhasini, Prerna and Nasya. They visited the temple for few rituals and donations. This is one of those rare occasions as the Empress met the subjects after King's coronation. So the temple is extremely crowded.

Latha entered the temple with some help. She was trying to meet Empress. Guards stopped her from going near the empress. She saw the old lady from afar.

Latha: Your Majesty, Look at me once... Naan thirundhiten.... Ennai nambunga...

Ennai paarunga....