Devil's angel

'Be a devil by mind and angel by heart.'

In the middle of the night...

Adi looked at the sleeping Suhasini. His eyes were void of previous mischievousness instead they were filled with rage. He slowly placed her head on pillow and got up from the bed..

He called a number in the middle of the night from his balcony.

Ranjan belonged to the elite intelligence bureau. He did all the detective works for Adi. He picked up the call in first ring.

Ranjan: Sir..

Adi: Ranjan, your intel was correct this time..

Ranjan: Sir, based on Monica and Rajeev's activity, I don't think they will be calm for very long..

Adi: I know..

Ranjan: Opposite leader Adhiyaman is sniffing on any rumors about you Sir... If this matter leaks out, this will be a huge backlash on your reputation.. We have to plan and make a counter-attack..

Adi: We don't need any counter attack, Ranjan..

Ranjan: Sir, I don't get you..

Adi: Nadakradhu nadakkatum... I'll handle the consequences.

Ranjan: Sir.. Election vera irukku...

Adi: ha ha ha ha ha...

He let out a graceful laugh..

Adi: You don't worry.. Just keep me updated..

Ranjan: As you command Sir..

Ranjan was not able to make sense of his PM's words. Even though, Adi looked straight forward and clean on surface. He was a smart, ruthless and cunning politician. He played with those old foxes like a Lion. Adhiyaman had always been a huge head ache for the previous PM, Mahadev.

However, Adhiyaman was scared of Adi, due to the information the crown prince had against him. He was waiting for his chance to show his fangs. This opportunity would benefit him if he found out.

-------

Suhasini woke up in the early morning to find the bed empty. She then got up from the bed and checked bathroom. Adi was nowhere to be found. She then walked towards the study.

Adi was seated in his study table and he was checking something in his laptop. Suhasini walked towards him as she rubbed her eyes..

Suhasini: Didn't you sleep???

Adi: Thookam varale..

She sat on his table and started combing his hair with her hand..

Suhasini: Don't over work Adi... Take some rest...

He smiled wordlessly as he looked at her face..

Suhasini: Enna paakure???

Adi: chumma dhaan paathen... Hasini... You need to act for some days..

Suhasini: Epdi?? Edhuku??

Adi: Soldren... You should act like there is some gap between us...

Suhasini: adhellam mudiyadhu... Vera Enna veanumna kelu...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Don't worry I promise you.. There will not be any gap between us...

He said as he pulled her from his table on to his lap..

Adi: This is for those who wish to see me go down..

Suhasini: oh... If I act like that, won't they think they are winning?? How will it benefit you?? And your reputation will get tarnished Adi...